Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 16th, 2007, 09:16 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to curious1
Default Cruise mate for Jan. 12?

Hey, guys, looking for a cabin mate for Jan. 12 -- 7 days, Western Caribbean, Norwegian Sun, roundtrip Miami. Have an outside unobstructed cabin for $499 pp, and my lawyer bf had to cancel. (Taxes are $78.) It's a great deal, significantly cheaper than the going rate. Check NCL.com if you don't believe me. There are about 30 gay guys going on this cruise, so it should be a great time.

I'm 40, well-educated and well-travelled. Friendly and laid-back, I get along with just about everyone ... though it helps if you're a non-smoker with a sense of humor and a six pack. Kidding. I do take care of myself, though. Hope you do too.

Please PM me with an email address if you want to come along.
Sponsored Links
Old September 17th, 2007, 09:40 AM
Familiar Face

Hi there.... Why don't you go with me first on either NCL Sun Hawaii to Ensenada Sept 29 or NCL Gem Dec 3 Transatlantic. I am going solo on these trips and looking for cabin mate. I am booked on these cruises already. Very reasonable fare. I am going whether I have a cabin mate or not. Then I can be your cabin mate on your Jan 12 Western Caribbean. How does that sound? Happy cruising............
Old September 17th, 2007, 09:56 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to curious1
Default I wish!

Hey, fun1, that's a very attractive proposal, but I think my bf would kill me. The problem is, I'm already cruising Oct. 28 ... and Jan. 12 ... and April 25 ... and ... you get the point. If I leave him alone with the dog for ANOTHER week, I think he'd leave me! lol

You sound like quite the expert cruiser. Why do you keep going by yourself??