CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Gay / Lesbian Cruising (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/gay-lesbian-cruising/)
-   -   Anyone with us? Golden Princess Dec 1, 2007... 12/1/07 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/gay-lesbian-cruising/340598-anyone-us-golden-princess-dec-1-2007-12-1-07-a.html)

CruzrInLA October 1st, 2007 11:35 PM

Anyone with us? Golden Princess Dec 1, 2007... 12/1/07

My boyfriend and I are on this cruise... there's still a great rate available, btw... just seeing if there'll be any family onboard.

I'm 35 he's 25 and this will be HIS first cruise (it's MY 18th on Princess... I'm very loyal) so I'm excited to show him why I love cruising so much.

Let us know if you'll be joining us!

CruzrInLA October 15th, 2007 11:57 PM

bumpitybump

CruzrInLA November 2nd, 2007 08:57 PM

bump

CM Rob November 5th, 2007 10:08 PM

hi

Just have to say ... the Golden is one of my fav ship, the FOD group was packed, one officer and several crew came to the meeting... have a fun trip

Rob

CruzrInLA November 7th, 2007 06:53 PM

Re: hi

Quote:

Originally Posted by CM Rob
Just have to say ... the Golden is one of my fav ship, the FOD group was packed, one officer and several crew came to the meeting... have a fun trip

Rob

Glad to hear it Rob! How long ago were you on the Golden? I heard the FOD's (now called Rainbow GLBT get-togethers) are held at 3:30 in the afternoon by the aft pool. Not fond of the time or the place... but I still appreciate Princess making the effort.

It would be nice if it were a bit later at one of the more empty enclosed bars.... like Skywalkers, for example.

CM Rob November 7th, 2007 08:39 PM

fod

I went June 06, it was still called fod and was in a closed bar, I can't remember the name of it... it was one of the nicer ones , id be real interested to know when they changed the name from FOD, we sailed in Sept and it was still FOD on a RC's line ship.

CruzrInLA November 7th, 2007 10:50 PM

Re: fod

Quote:

Originally Posted by CM Rob
I went June 06, it was still called fod and was in a closed bar, I can't remember the name of it... it was one of the nicer ones , id be real interested to know when they changed the name from FOD, we sailed in Sept and it was still FOD on a RC's line ship.

Well, I know last time I did a Mex Riv (last fall on the Diamond) they were just beginning the "Rainbow GLBT" thing. As with most Princess policies I'm sure it was rolled out to different ships at different times.

I assume RC still calls it FOD.

Too bad we'll be the only FOD's onboard THIS voyage however.

:)

C'mon people... don't be shy!

massageathlete November 8th, 2007 01:35 PM

Hey Rob.. please let me know when you get back what the meeting were like.. etc...
Me and my partner are going on the Golden on Dec15.
Sandy
Los Angeles..

CruzrInLA November 20th, 2007 07:05 PM

Really? Nobody else?

CruzrInLA November 26th, 2007 12:23 AM

bump

massageathlete December 8th, 2007 03:46 PM

Please tell me how the trip was.. we are going on the 15th!

how were the fod meetings? etc?
crew? spa?
Sandy