CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Gay / Lesbian Cruising (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/gay-lesbian-cruising/)
-   -   Any FOD on NCL GEM TRANSATLANTIC 12/03 Barcelona to Boston (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/gay-lesbian-cruising/341187-any-fod-ncl-gem-transatlantic-12-03-barcelona-boston.html)

fun1too October 15th, 2007 11:37 AM

Any FOD on NCL GEM TRANSATLANTIC 12/03 Barcelona to Boston

Solo cruiser looking for other FOD on this transatlantic voyage. There are still lot's of CABINS available at a very reasonable fare. Sea days are always fun.

NCL GEM Transatlantic Dec 3 - 12

seatime October 18th, 2007 03:08 PM

GEM transatlantic

Yeah, about 47 cabins still available, starting at $299 of an inside!! GREAT RATES.
My partner and I will be on this. It seems that there will be several other FOD on this ship as well.

St Pete Cruiser October 18th, 2007 10:36 PM

NCL Gem Dec transatlantic

:?:
Like some last minute specials, the cruise is a bargain, but what about the air? Can I ask if you found a deal from FLA to Barcelona? I see NCL wants about $1100 from Tampa over and then back from Boston. Are you going to spend a few nights there before boarding?
Thanks

seatime October 19th, 2007 06:46 PM

Re: NCL Gem Dec transatlantic

Quote:

Originally Posted by St Pete Cruiser
:?:
Like some last minute specials, the cruise is a bargain, but what about the air? Can I ask if you found a deal from FLA to Barcelona? I see NCL wants about $1100 from Tampa over and then back from Boston. Are you going to spend a few nights there before boarding?
Thanks

I think your best bet is to book all your flights seperatly. On Travelocity.com there is one way airfare from Miami to Barcelona for about $573. I am sure you probably can get airfare from Tampa to Miami fairly reasonable. You can also fly into Ft Lauderdale and then take Tri-rail (train) to Miami airport. For us, we actually work for the airlines so, we really haven't spent much time looking at airfares. Right now we are planning on flying there the same day of the cruise, but that will all depent on the flight loads.

fun1too October 19th, 2007 08:18 PM

Just an FYI......... cheapoair.com has bargain airfare prices. My airfare from Palm Springs California to Barcelona is less than $500.00. I did a lot of comparison. I am also a travel agent and my fare as a travel agent will be more than what cheapoair is offering if I had to use my travel benefit. So........ please check out cheapoair.com
Just my 2 cents input.

seatime October 20th, 2007 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fun1too
Just an FYI......... cheapoair.com has bargain airfare prices. My airfare from Palm Springs California to Barcelona is less than $500.00. I did a lot of comparison. I am also a travel agent and my fare as a travel agent will be more than what cheapoair is offering if I had to use my travel benefit. So........ please check out cheapoair.com
Just my 2 cents input.

Excellant web site!!!! This is the first I heard of this web site, but I was searching around and it does have GREAT prices!

fun1too November 24th, 2007 12:36 AM

Any other FOD going?

Just bumping it.

DUNNWIL November 29th, 2007 08:02 PM

HI...... Hope you enjoy your crossing on the GEM, my partner and I will be sailing the xmas cruise on the GEM 12/22. j