Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 15th, 2007, 12:37 PM
Familiar Face

Default Any FOD on NCL GEM TRANSATLANTIC 12/03 Barcelona to Boston

Solo cruiser looking for other FOD on this transatlantic voyage. There are still lot's of CABINS available at a very reasonable fare. Sea days are always fun.

NCL GEM Transatlantic Dec 3 - 12
Sponsored Links
Old October 18th, 2007, 04:08 PM
Passenger

Default GEM transatlantic

Yeah, about 47 cabins still available, starting at $299 of an inside!! GREAT RATES.
My partner and I will be on this. It seems that there will be several other FOD on this ship as well.
Old October 18th, 2007, 11:36 PM
Familiar Face

Default NCL Gem Dec transatlantic

Like some last minute specials, the cruise is a bargain, but what about the air? Can I ask if you found a deal from FLA to Barcelona? I see NCL wants about $1100 from Tampa over and then back from Boston. Are you going to spend a few nights there before boarding?
Thanks
Old October 19th, 2007, 07:46 PM
Passenger

Default Re: NCL Gem Dec transatlantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by St Pete Cruiser

Like some last minute specials, the cruise is a bargain, but what about the air? Can I ask if you found a deal from FLA to Barcelona? I see NCL wants about $1100 from Tampa over and then back from Boston. Are you going to spend a few nights there before boarding?
Thanks

I think your best bet is to book all your flights seperatly. On Travelocity.com there is one way airfare from Miami to Barcelona for about $573. I am sure you probably can get airfare from Tampa to Miami fairly reasonable. You can also fly into Ft Lauderdale and then take Tri-rail (train) to Miami airport. For us, we actually work for the airlines so, we really haven't spent much time looking at airfares. Right now we are planning on flying there the same day of the cruise, but that will all depent on the flight loads.
Old October 19th, 2007, 09:18 PM
Familiar Face

Just an FYI......... cheapoair.com has bargain airfare prices. My airfare from Palm Springs California to Barcelona is less than $500.00. I did a lot of comparison. I am also a travel agent and my fare as a travel agent will be more than what cheapoair is offering if I had to use my travel benefit. So........ please check out cheapoair.com
Just my 2 cents input.
Old October 20th, 2007, 09:07 PM
Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun1too
Just an FYI......... cheapoair.com has bargain airfare prices. My airfare from Palm Springs California to Barcelona is less than $500.00. I did a lot of comparison. I am also a travel agent and my fare as a travel agent will be more than what cheapoair is offering if I had to use my travel benefit. So........ please check out cheapoair.com
Just my 2 cents input.

Excellant web site!!!! This is the first I heard of this web site, but I was searching around and it does have GREAT prices!
Old November 24th, 2007, 01:36 AM
Familiar Face

Default Any other FOD going?

Just bumping it.
Old November 29th, 2007, 09:02 PM
Beginner

HI...... Hope you enjoy your crossing on the GEM, my partner and I will be sailing the xmas cruise on the GEM 12/22. j