Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 7th, 2008, 10:19 AM
Beginner

Default Millenium February 17-24, 2008

3 couples going on annual cruise. Fred, Rob, Jeff, Bo, Gregg and Gary. Anyone else going to be on this cruise?
Sponsored Links
Old January 11th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Beginner

RobNFred,

We (3 couples also) will be on the Feb. 3rd sailing. We'll try to keep some liquor on board for you and your group members. I'll also try to remember to give an update/review when we return.

By chance, are you guys from New York area? I sailed a couple of years ago on the Golden Princess and met a Bo and Fred. Most likely just a coincidence.
Old January 11th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Beginner

Actually, we were on the Golden Princess a couple of years ago.Bo is from Rochester and I (Fred) am originally from Long Island. I live in Fort Lauderdale now.

It probably was us!! Was it at the FOD get together?
Old January 13th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Beginner

Hey Freddie!

This is Mark of Mark and Tim. We met your gang actually via this site or the other (Cruisecritic) prior to the cruise. We had dinner together at both of the pay restaurants on the Golden. We had you over to our room to get rid of the remaining liquor at the end of the cruise.

I remember that you lived in Florida, Bo is a teacher in Rochester, and Gary was some kind of importer that visited Atlanta a good deal.

Some of the stories you guys told I still remember well. One in your group with a mustache, would fall asleep at work and the lights would go out. If I remember correctly, people would bet on how long before he moved for the lights to be activated again.

I think I sent the pics we took of all of you in tuxes. Such handsome studs. I lost all your e-mail and physical addresses after we moved. Its funny but we almost booked the week you are on but Celebrity ran a resident rate for Feb. 3rd.

If you would like, you can forward an e-mail address to this junk mail address (bryanloy@msn.com) and I'll forward the one I prefer. Just don't want to post my main one on this site. Its possible that we know some of the same people in Ft. Liquordale. We head down there usually twice a year but your nasty Mayor has to go!

We would love to hear from you guys again. Tim and I had a wonderful time with you guys. If you don’t remember us, that’s okay. Booze does that to me also. Ha!

Your Golden Princess Friends,

Mark and Tim