Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 3rd, 2008, 08:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 34year old gay male looking for a cabin mate. Male or female

Hello everyone! I am hoping to meet some good friendly people who would enjoy going on a 9 night eastern caribbean cruise from Baltimore, MD. I would like to go on the May 15th to the 24th sailing. If you're interested just post to this message or e-mail me at mikey847@gmail.com
I am a gay male who is very open-minded and would enjoy having a male or female cabin mate.
Sponsored Links
Old February 4th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Beginner

Hey, Mikey--

Are you a definite for that May cruise? I am looking for a cabin mate for the Carnival Liberty on March 29 for 8 days. It is also an Eastern Caribbean leaving from Ft. Lauderdale. I am a gay male who travels with a group of straight friends every March. There are a total of 12 of us--a mix of marrieds, siblings, friends, etc. I don't mind going it alone as I am the "token" of the group, but I certainly wouldn't mind having someone along to share the costs. It is a great itinerary and the group is whole lot of fun to hang with...If you are remotely interested, let me know. Cheers!
Old November 12th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Familiar Face

Hi There!

I am Josh, an athletic youthful 58, going on 40, clean cut, well dress, non smoking gay. Love people, love to cook, entertain, travel, etc. etc. etc. Live in So. Cal. available to travel anytime, and have a partner who can’t do to work.

Love the smaller up scale ships instead of the Cattle Boats. If this is of interest would love to hear from you. Thanks, and best wishes Josh. Joshhiller88@gmail.com