Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 8th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Familiar Face

Default Mid 50's Gay male seeks younger gay male as Cabin Mate

Hi there. I am a mid 50's Canadian gay male who has done a number of cruises mainly in Europe. I am seeking an attractive younger gay/bi male who might be interested in sharing a cabin on one or more cruises.
I will be on Brilliance April 14th Transatlantic and have a cabin reserved on the Jewel Southampton to Scandanavian countries & St Petersberg at the end of August.
I sometimes share with a friend but mostly travel alone and would enjoy companionship on board the ship. Intimate would be nice but not essential.
If you would like to explore this further frop me a Private Message and we can take it from there.

If you are Canadian it would be easier but American or British or? would also be fine.

Dont be shy...investigate.

Mike
Sponsored Links
Old September 5th, 2013, 05:51 AM
Welcome Newcomer

hey, young smooth lean bottom here that's into men like you
Sydney Australia - want to chat ??
Old June 29th, 2014, 11:35 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Mike,
I'm a 43 year old bisexual male. I would really like to take the Queen Mary II west on December 15. Close cabin mate would be nice. Would you like to discuss it?
Matt
Old July 11th, 2014, 04:51 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey Johnny Sub I live on the Gold coast and have three cruises booked next year, let me know if you want to know more