Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 27th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Beginner

Default Seeking opinions on san Juan, st maaartin,etc.

Does anyone have advise on what to do in San Juan,PR? St. maarten? Also has anyone been on a cruise to tahiti/bora bora? I love cruising and am open to making new gay friends. What do you say???
Sponsored Links
Old March 17th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Seeking opinions on san Juan, st maaartin,etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlguy08
Does anyone have advise on what to do in San Juan,PR? St. maarten? Also has anyone been on a cruise to tahiti/bora bora? I love cruising and am open to making new gay friends. What do you say???
Old San Juan is interesting for a couple of hours only. I was disapppointed only because our ship (RCI's Freedom of the Seas) docked at 3 PM and the sun set 3 1/2 later. Bummer. If you have time to visit the rain
forest, go for it.
St. Maarten is absolutely gorgeous (Phillipsburg/Dutch side) & in particular Great Bay. Snorkeling, jet skiing and other water sports abound. This is close to the ship pier. Take water taxi from ship ($6 r/t) or walk 3/4 mile to the boardwalk to see the great shopping (Front/Rear Sts.) water sports and nice casual restaurants on the boardwalk. Never have been to Tahii/Bora Bora. Want to take me?

Denny