Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 22nd, 2008, 09:45 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Is carnival gay friendly??? do they FOD meetings????

Going on Carnival in sept. just wondering how gay frenidly they are??
viv
Sponsored Links
Old March 23rd, 2008, 11:39 PM
Familiar Face

Hi...I sailed on Carnival Valor solo recently as a sgwm, and it was wonderful. They had FOD meetings daily, and I met some nice guys. I've been on Royal Caribbean, Princess and Carnival, and frankly, I think they were all equally gay friendly. I doubt you would have an issue with that with any line in this day and age.
Miracle, Dec. 2008, NCL Jewel, Apr. 2009, Carnival Dream, Dec. 2009, HA Noordam, Mar. 2010, Carnival Freedom, Aug. 2010, Celebrity Summit, Dec. 2011, NCL Epic, May, 2011, RCI Explorer of the Seas, Dec. 2012, Carnival Spirit, Mar. 2012, Coral Princess, Dec. 2012, MSC Musica, Dec. 2013
Old March 24th, 2008, 02:37 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via MSN to rockysilvosa
Default Carnival FOD

Hi viv26, I agree with Denverdavo comments. I have cruised on Carnival 9 times in the last four year and have one recommendation. The steam room and sauna and the best of all the cruises ships that I have use. And I have 30 cruises in the last 5 years. The showere right across the passageway from the steam and sauna facilities are huge with five shower heads and include shampoo and body soap. I rarely use to shower in my cabin. I use the steam room and shower in the afternoon before dinner. Take your room card/key to the spa desk and exchangge is for a locker key. There is no charce for this service.
Any other questions, just ask.
Cheers, Ron, Retired USN
Old April 29th, 2008, 09:02 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Viv! My partner and I just sailed on the Carnival Pride a couple of weeks ago and found it to be very gay friendly. They had FOD meetings almost every day and we ended up meeting some great people. Enjoy!
Old May 31st, 2008, 11:08 AM
Familiar Face

We sailed the VALOR last fall, and there were FOD meetings every evening at Jeanne's Wine Bar. Unfortunately, even though there were many gay couples on the ship we found that no one attended the meetings and we quit stopping in after the second day at sea. Still, the other passengers and the crew couldn't have been more friendly.

NCL STAR: 10/25/10
GLORY: 10/31/09
MONARCH OF THE SEAS: 08/31/09
LIBERTY: 11/15/08
VALOR: 09/30/07
IMAGINATION: 09/00
STARSHIP OCEANIC: 92
Old August 20th, 2008, 01:55 AM
Beginner

Default hey

i have to say out of all the cruises my boy and i have been on i think carnival is the best. i know many people will disagree but i always have a good time on carnival. great people and most def. gay friendly.
Old September 4th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Beginner

I am not understand and apologize, what is FOD?
Old September 4th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Beginner

Duh.....it's been a long day. Friends of Dorothy. Sorry about the "moment" I had.......