Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 8th, 2008, 11:23 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to ddowj
Default SEEKING CABIN SHARE ON ROYAL CARIBBEAN / CELERITY CRUISEs

I am a young 23 year old who enjoys cruising (a lot). I am looking for three things. Going on 3 this year. I typically do about 5 per year. (Been on 20-some cruises in the past)

1) Seeks a cabin share on any of my confirmed reservations (All are for inside cabins but willing to upgrade to any higher stateroom). All are from Royal Caribbean (Plus, perks of being Crown and Anchor's Diamond level privileges).
--------Monarch of the Seas MEXICO 7/7
--------Monarch of the Seas MEXICO 7/11 (Back to back)
--------Serenades of the Seas PANAMA CANAL L.A-SJU 10/26

2) Seeks anyone who needs a cabin mate on any of the cruises (I am open to try a new line too) in the near future

3) I am in need to find someone who has already has a confirmed reservation on Atlantis’s October 18 Mexican cruise and needs a cabin mate as it is sold out. This is a long shot.

I am a very friendly, easy going person who would like to share the time with someone with like interest. I travel by myself often and it does get lonely at times. However, looking for platonic relationships only to share a cabin. Age is not a requirement, BUT must be drug-free (including poppers) and smoke-free.

If any options souns like a perfect match, please reply to this post or send in PM.
Sponsored Links