Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 13th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cruise partner wanted for future cruise's in 09

I am a divorced GWM, who is employed in the travel industry in Houston, looking for a friend for cruise's and possible other travel in 09. My age is 43, 5-9, 165 lb's, would be very cool if you lived in Texas!
Sponsored Links
Old August 2nd, 2008, 08:15 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to DPMinc

Hey

Email my friend blonds66@aol.com, he really enjoys cruising, we are currently booked on the Spirit in Jan 2009.

Paul
Norwegian Dream, Sun, Spirit
Royal Caribbean Grandeur/Sea
Old August 27th, 2008, 03:11 PM
Passenger

Default Future cruises

I might be interested. 63 year old single retired professional male, non-smoker.
Old December 9th, 2008, 02:33 PM
Familiar Face

Hi. I'm also looking for a cabin mate in 2009. Looking to sail in early February, 2009. Not looking for romance: just somebody possibly to share a cabin, to dine with, and go ashore with. I'm 56, fit and active, low-key, somewhat of an intellectual (!). I enjoy the warm weather, conversation, exploring. Non-smoker. I was actually thinking of sailing on Norwegian Pearl or Dawn. Haven't booked anything yet. Very eager to set something up.

2007 Crystal Symphony
2008 Crown Princess (and 2009)
2009 Celebrity Equinox (and 2014)
2010 Carnival Glory
2011 Celebrity Mercury
2011 Celebrity Eclipse (and 2012)
2011 Celebrity Solstice
2012 Emerald Princess (twice)
2013, March Ruby Princess
2014 Celebrity Summit
Old December 23rd, 2008, 06:26 AM
Beginner

Default Solo Cruiser - Cabin Mate

Hey Cruisers

I too am seeking potential cabin mates for 2009. Prefer longer cruises over shorter ones but open to most itineraries throughout the year. I'm easy going, laid back, fit GM 43, currently living in South America, and ready to travel.

KP
Old January 8th, 2009, 05:53 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to schimano

Hi! I'd also be interested in sharing a cabin for a cruise in 09, and I'm also from Houston. I'll be going on my first cruise in February and looking at going on a second one around September. I'm 43, 5'9", 175, professional, non-smoker
Old January 24th, 2009, 03:00 PM
Beginner

hi there...im looking for cruise mates also! Im 37 single guy...dont live in Texas, but work for airline!!
Hit me back
R
Old January 25th, 2009, 01:33 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Travel mate

I'm looking for a cabin mate also. I'm free in april for either transatlantic.....mexican or caribbean cruise.
I'm very easy going single 47,5'7", 175lbs non smoker, social drinker from Toronto. I love to explore new places and great food.
I prefer 7 day or more over short 3 day cruises
Contact me at gmcmill@hotmail and lets chat about a fun vacation
cheers
Glenn
Old February 8th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to smoothlover

I'm 53, 5'11", 165 and would be interested in a cabin mate for a cruise. If you are interested, drop me an email and we can chat. Non-smoker and easy to get along with.
Old February 8th, 2009, 08:19 PM
Beginner

I am also a divorced GWM that lives in Houston. I am sailing out on the Summit on April 18 to Barcelona from San Juan. I am traveling as an interliner.

By the way, I am also 43. I live in The Woodlands. I got an OUTSTANDING deal on this cruise!
Old February 18th, 2009, 11:02 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to DB961 Send a message via MSN to DB961 Send a message via Yahoo to DB961
Default Also Interested in Cruise Partner for 2009

47 y/o GWM, Live in Tennessee. I am 6'1", 180 lbs, height & weight proportionate. Love crusing, and would really like to find someone to travel with. I have been on 5 cruises, but my favorite was Southern Caribbean. Would like to do it again, either April or May but open to most any. Will be happy to e-mail and send photos to any interested guys.
David
Old February 20th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Familiar Face

Default Mexican Riviera Cruise

I am part of a group that is going on the Carnival Spirit, departing San Diego on October 26th for 8 days.

We are a group of gay men primarily who live in or visit Northern Baja. Some of our members are looking for single room-mates.

Since we are a group, we have some benefits that might interest you. Can reserve your space with a $25.00 deposit.

The group website is www.BajaGay.com

I am not a travel agent, but of course, we are working with one.

Happy cruising!

Ken in Rosarito

Old March 1st, 2009, 02:50 PM
Beginner

Default Here is another one in the line for a cabinmate...

I´m not living in Texas, and I am not american and I can´t go whenever....
I suppose I will do another curise alone :-) No worries because the one I did was so fun. Could be that in will be even more fun with a cabinmate and for sure the cabin will be nicer..

I am a swede living in Nicaragua and can only go in December 2009 and around 13-14. I have got a cruise in mind...so click on my nick and you will see my post here...

Any questions? Just write to me...
Cheers! / Tom
Old March 11th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to waterskier1 Send a message via MSN to waterskier1 Send a message via Yahoo to waterskier1

I'm also looking for a cabin mate for a cruise in Sep. It is a gay group cruise on Carnival Valor. Ports are Miami, Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize & Cozumel. A scuba divers dream. I've cruised 5 times before. Then got hooked on scuba diving so spent the next few years on dive vacations. I'd like to try this combined vacation. Looks like a great price, but have to act soon.

I'm 55, recently retired, 5-10, 185. Please let me know if you are interested or have questions.

Thanks!

-Rick
Old March 11th, 2009, 09:32 PM
Familiar Face

Default Re: Mexican Riviera Cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenito

I am part of a group that is going on the Carnival Spirit, departing San Diego on October 26th for 8 days.

We are a group of gay men primarily who live in or visit Northern Baja. Some of our members are looking for single room-mates.

Since we are a group, we have some benefits that might interest you. Can reserve your space with a $25.00 deposit.

The group website is www.BajaGay.com

I am not a travel agent, but of course, we are working with one.

Happy cruising!

Ken in Rosarito
Our travel agent was able to get a $50 reduction to our fare! I don't think even he knows why... but of course he didn't say no! We also have a $50 on-board credit, hosted reception, bottle of wine, and two category upgrade. And, I am arranging some gay-oriented shore excursions in Acapulco and Manzanillo. I think it's a great deal and we are always looking for a few more.

Ken
Old March 23rd, 2009, 10:03 AM
Familiar Face

I'm always open to any destination, as long as it's a bargain, (cruised almost 20 times in the last 5 years). Next: Transatlantic on Norwegian Jewel, 4/17/09 and would love to share my cabin (only $300!!!)