CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Gay / Lesbian Cruising (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/gay-lesbian-cruising/)
-   -   Cruise partner wanted for future cruise's in 09 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/gay-lesbian-cruising/353469-cruise-partner-wanted-future-cruises-09-a.html)

reedv July 13th, 2008 09:48 PM

Cruise partner wanted for future cruise's in 09

I am a divorced GWM, who is employed in the travel industry in Houston, looking for a friend for cruise's and possible other travel in 09. My age is 43, 5-9, 165 lb's, would be very cool if you lived in Texas!

DPMinc August 2nd, 2008 08:15 PM

Hey

Email my friend blonds66@aol.com, he really enjoys cruising, we are currently booked on the Spirit in Jan 2009.

Paul

slipcoquille August 27th, 2008 03:11 PM

Future cruises

I might be interested. 63 year old single retired professional male, non-smoker.

relaxguy December 9th, 2008 02:33 PM

Hi. I'm also looking for a cabin mate in 2009. Looking to sail in early February, 2009. Not looking for romance: just somebody possibly to share a cabin, to dine with, and go ashore with. I'm 56, fit and active, low-key, somewhat of an intellectual (!). I enjoy the warm weather, conversation, exploring. Non-smoker. I was actually thinking of sailing on Norwegian Pearl or Dawn. Haven't booked anything yet. Very eager to set something up.

ExploreMore December 23rd, 2008 06:26 AM

Solo Cruiser - Cabin Mate

Hey Cruisers

I too am seeking potential cabin mates for 2009. Prefer longer cruises over shorter ones but open to most itineraries throughout the year. I'm easy going, laid back, fit GM 43, currently living in South America, and ready to travel.

KP

schimano January 8th, 2009 05:53 PM

Hi! I'd also be interested in sharing a cabin for a cruise in 09, and I'm also from Houston. I'll be going on my first cruise in February and looking at going on a second one around September. I'm 43, 5'9", 175, professional, non-smoker

Rman January 24th, 2009 03:00 PM

hi there...im looking for cruise mates also! Im 37 single guy...dont live in Texas, but work for airline!!
Hit me back
R

nicetraveler January 25th, 2009 01:33 PM

Travel mate

I'm looking for a cabin mate also. I'm free in april for either transatlantic.....mexican or caribbean cruise.
I'm very easy going single 47,5'7", 175lbs non smoker, social drinker from Toronto. I love to explore new places and great food.
I prefer 7 day or more over short 3 day cruises
Contact me at gmcmill@hotmail and lets chat about a fun vacation
cheers
Glenn

smoothlover February 8th, 2009 07:28 PM

I'm 53, 5'11", 165 and would be interested in a cabin mate for a cruise. If you are interested, drop me an email and we can chat. Non-smoker and easy to get along with.

flyer5963 February 8th, 2009 08:19 PM

I am also a divorced GWM that lives in Houston. I am sailing out on the Summit on April 18 to Barcelona from San Juan. I am traveling as an interliner.

By the way, I am also 43. I live in The Woodlands. I got an OUTSTANDING deal on this cruise!

DB961 February 18th, 2009 11:02 PM

Also Interested in Cruise Partner for 2009

47 y/o GWM, Live in Tennessee. I am 6'1", 180 lbs, height & weight proportionate. Love crusing, and would really like to find someone to travel with. I have been on 5 cruises, but my favorite was Southern Caribbean. Would like to do it again, either April or May but open to most any. Will be happy to e-mail and send photos to any interested guys.
David

Kenito February 20th, 2009 05:23 PM

Mexican Riviera Cruise

I am part of a group that is going on the Carnival Spirit, departing San Diego on October 26th for 8 days.

We are a group of gay men primarily who live in or visit Northern Baja. Some of our members are looking for single room-mates.

Since we are a group, we have some benefits that might interest you. Can reserve your space with a $25.00 deposit.

The group website is www.BajaGay.com

I am not a travel agent, but of course, we are working with one.

Happy cruising!

Ken in Rosarito

WorldWidesWede March 1st, 2009 02:50 PM

Here is another one in the line for a cabinmate...

I´m not living in Texas, and I am not american and I can´t go whenever....
I suppose I will do another curise alone :-) No worries because the one I did was so fun. Could be that in will be even more fun with a cabinmate and for sure the cabin will be nicer..

I am a swede living in Nicaragua and can only go in December 2009 and around 13-14. I have got a cruise in mind...so click on my nick and you will see my post here...

Any questions? Just write to me...
Cheers! / Tom

waterskier1 March 11th, 2009 05:47 PM

I'm also looking for a cabin mate for a cruise in Sep. It is a gay group cruise on Carnival Valor. Ports are Miami, Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize & Cozumel. A scuba divers dream. I've cruised 5 times before. Then got hooked on scuba diving so spent the next few years on dive vacations. I'd like to try this combined vacation. Looks like a great price, but have to act soon.

I'm 55, recently retired, 5-10, 185. Please let me know if you are interested or have questions.

Thanks!

-Rick

Kenito March 11th, 2009 09:32 PM

Re: Mexican Riviera Cruise

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenito

I am part of a group that is going on the Carnival Spirit, departing San Diego on October 26th for 8 days.

We are a group of gay men primarily who live in or visit Northern Baja. Some of our members are looking for single room-mates.

Since we are a group, we have some benefits that might interest you. Can reserve your space with a $25.00 deposit.

The group website is www.BajaGay.com

I am not a travel agent, but of course, we are working with one.

Happy cruising!

Ken in Rosarito

Our travel agent was able to get a $50 reduction to our fare! I don't think even he knows why... but of course he didn't say no! We also have a $50 on-board credit, hosted reception, bottle of wine, and two category upgrade. And, I am arranging some gay-oriented shore excursions in Acapulco and Manzanillo. I think it's a great deal and we are always looking for a few more.

Ken

gaborfrank March 23rd, 2009 10:03 AM

I'm always open to any destination, as long as it's a bargain, (cruised almost 20 times in the last 5 years). Next: Transatlantic on Norwegian Jewel, 4/17/09 and would love to share my cabin (only $300!!!)