CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Gay / Lesbian Cruising (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/gay-lesbian-cruising/)
-   -   Golden Princess Sept. 6, 2008 9/6/08 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/gay-lesbian-cruising/354122-golden-princess-sept-6-2008-9-6-08-a.html)

CallyGuy July 28th, 2008 03:51 AM

Golden Princess Sept. 6, 2008 9/6/08

Gay couple... 32 and 25, looking to see if we'll have any FOD's on the Golden Princess departing Sept. 6th.

We're both fun, fit, easygoing guys... just looking for pals to grab a cocktail with... NOT interested in hookups.

Let us know if you'll be onboard!

jbceagle August 12th, 2008 02:04 PM

Golden Princess, 9/6/2008

Hi...you won't be alone. There are 4 of us on the Alaska cruise, although somewhat older (45, 47, 47, 49)...

CallyGuy August 13th, 2008 02:04 AM

Glad to hear you'll be onboard. I've actually been on the Golden twice before... and it's always seemed a bit lacking in the "FOD" department. Hopefully we're starting a trend.

Where are you guys from? Transplanted East Coaster here, living in Los Angeles. Have you done Alaska before?

jbceagle August 13th, 2008 11:36 AM

I'm from NCal, near Walnut Creek area...the other three are from Mission Viejo. This will be my third cruise to Alaska and the other's first. It will also be my first Princess cruise....been on Celebrity mostly.

We will all have to meet for a drink to say 'Hi'...

Triton August 14th, 2008 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbceagle
I'm from NCal, near Walnut Creek area...the other three are from Mission Viejo. This will be my third cruise to Alaska and the other's first. It will also be my first Princess cruise....been on Celebrity mostly.

jbceagle: Hey, we're practically neighbors. We live in Orinda, just a couple BART stops from Walnut Creek. We are [almost] 44 and 50. Wish we were on your cruise, as we have wanted to try Princess, specifically the Golden Princess. We leave just a couple days before you, on a Celebrity (Constellation)Transatlantic crossing.

My other half has done Alaska, but I have not-looking forward to it, maybe next year!

Would be interested to hear how you compare the two, when you're back. Have fun!

CallyGuy September 1st, 2008 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbceagle

I've always wanted to do a Celebrity Cruise... I just didn't know how gay friendly it would be.

We should definitely meet up for a drink.

Not sure how we'll contact each other... I suppose we'll meet at the "GLBT Rainbow Get Together" (they stopped calling them FOD meetings, just FYI) so scan your "Princess Patter" for it.

Just days to go... better get those warm clothes ready.