Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 15th, 2008, 10:55 AM
Passenger

Default Carnival Conquest (Gayribbean) Holloween Oct 26

Looking for like minded travelers to play with, this is our third Gayribbean. We are a nice looking couple 55 and 60 and are on the let boys be boys side of the issue. Let us know if you may be looking for some extracurriclar fun on this Cruise. Clay and Stephen
Old September 27th, 2008, 11:08 AM
Passenger

Do you want to hang with the cool kids on the cruise. Look us up. Clay and Stephen
Old September 27th, 2008, 02:24 PM
Captain

Hi Guys:

A friendly reminder that Cruisemates.com is not a forum for hookups or "playing". Please keep this board free from that.

Thanks!
Old October 2nd, 2008, 05:52 PM
david30101

Your a "little" to old to call yourself "new kids on the block"
Old October 7th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Beginner

Hi,

We are in Dallas and going on this cruise. We were wondering who else in the area (or outside the area) is going. This is our first cruise.

Joe and Russell
Old October 8th, 2008, 10:11 AM
Passenger

Hey Joe and Russel, hope to meet you. We have cruised lots so if you have any question let me know. jcc627@yahoo.com. We booked the shore excursion in Grand Caymans with Gayribbean to see the sting rays and snorkel at a nearby reef. Even if you don't swim much the sting rays are really fun. There are lots of tourist out there, but you get to touch, feed, get you picture taken with them,etc. Email if you want to try to hook up sometime. Stephen and Clay
Old October 15th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmnindfw
Hi,

We are in Dallas and going on this cruise. We were wondering who else in the area (or outside the area) is going. This is our first cruise.

Joe and Russell

Hi, Joe and Russell

My partner and I are from the Houston area. This is also our first cruise. We are looking forward to it. We were also wondering who else may be cruising with us either from houston, or not and also, if there is a diver among our group. I don't dive and my partner would like to if he can find someone who would like to dive at one of the ports.

George & Jim
Old October 19th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to TRexTex

My partner and I are going to be on the cruise, too - along with 11 of our (straight) family and a few friends.

We're looking forward to seeing how Gayribbean compares to other hosted cruises.

We were on the Conquest last year and had a good time.