Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 20th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Beginner

Default Christmas to New Year Cruise

By the time Christmas and New Years rolls around, for those of us that live in Maine, it is time to go somewhere warm. I am thinking about taking a cruise and having fun, but want to know if there are other solo FODs that are thinking about doing the same. I don't mind traveling alone and generally have a great time, since I never meet a stranger, but it would be nice to hang out with someone interesting and independent while doing so. If there are others out there that would rather have fun around Christmas/New Years on a cruise, rather than hoping to meet people on one, hit me up. I have made no plans yet...but might just do so if there are other guys out there that have boogeyitis. Ciao!
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks