Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 14th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to ddowj
Default SEEKING CABIN MATE: AGE 24 GWM ON ANY CRUISE LINE FOR 2009

Hi guys,
I am a single guy who enjoys cruises. So far, I have roughly 20 past cruises on my belt. It has only been with Celebrity and Royal Caribbean.

My travel plans are flexible for 2009. I would prefer to sail with Royal Caribbean (IF it has the concierge lounges for more than 5 days cruises) or Celebrity. I am also open to new cruise-lines (only for fast track status-ie: cabinmate (thats you) has prior cruise credits/points/days on a previous cruiseline, enough to be recognize with perks).

I am an elite member on Celebrity, Diamond On Royal Caribbean.

I am also looking for a cabin mate for the 11 days, departing March 15, 2009 from Honolulu to Hong Kong, China on Crystal's Crystal Symphony. Haven't book that cruise yet. I love sea days (which every day is a sea day)

My habits/lifestyle on a cruise ship are: Prefer to have an inside cabin as I tend to enjoy the nightlife and typically need about 9-11 hours of sleep each day, non-smoker (you MUST be too), prefer to enjoy hanging with older people (people tell me that I have an old soul), social drinker, considerate of others, easy going, straight acting, compassionate. Not looking for romantic cabinmate but enjoy romantic events ie: watching a sunset, enjoy an intimate dining experience, having great conversations, ect.

If you feel that it is a perfect match for a cabin mate, please email me!

David
ddowj@aol.com
Sponsored Links