Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 18th, 2009, 10:48 PM
Passenger

Default Love the Friends of Dorothy and also groups of POZ groups.

Yes you read right. I am glad that we have come to a age to not only be smart enough but also open enought to realize the world is full of all kinds of people. Yes gay and straight, and ones that are also HIV+ as my myself. More and more cruises I travel on I have met people from both groups. It makes it so much easier to just be who you are. Hell I been crusing just about the start of the airing of the Television show LOVE BOAT. I just completed my 75 cruise, no I am not 100 either, I live in Miami and I love crusing. I just returned from the Carnival Splendor for 5 days. I did a Med. cruise in Sept aboard the Carnival Freedom, sadly there was not a group social for intire 12 night cruise. I had to adjust my gaydar antena, found alot of coupled gay men, one nice gay guy on day number 11. Small world we are both HIV+, well there was nothing in the romance area, we do keep in touch in different states. In either case I have 2 cruises planned . April the Carnvial Destiny and Sept. Carnival Imagination. Well if there is no socal gathering, juck click up your red ruby heels and email me. Alan shipahoy@bellsouth.net
Sponsored Links
Old January 20th, 2009, 11:06 AM
Captain

Very good and valid point Sea Breeze...couldn't agree with you more! Sure is wonderful to meet open and non-judgmental passengers on vacation, isn't it?

I'm always delighted to find straight couples who are drawn to gay men and women, you can see it in their behavior and kindness. They WANT to be around us and enjoy our company!