Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 28th, 2012, 11:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I can't speak for all gays, but I really appreciate LGBT friendly straight people. My longest, closest relationship has been with a straight woman. Jobs, partners, therapists have come and gone, but we've stayed together through thick and thin. I took my recently widowed sister on a cruise and we went to a "Friends of Dorothy" luncheon. Well, that was the last I saw of her-- off with the boys on excursions, line dancing, classes. SI also know straight guys that are very lesbian-friendly. They like having a woman friend with no agenda. o, you might look for a "Friends of Dorothy" gathering on a HAL or Norwegian cruise and just go and mingle.

Bookmarks

Tags
13, 2011, carnival, couple, couples, cruises, friends, gay, lesbian, lesbians, lfivepoints69yahoocom, nov, question, splendor, straight, swinger, vacation, women