Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 19th, 2013, 02:10 AM
Familiar Face

Default Need Travel Buddy for Princess Cruise April 25, 2013

Hey Guys,

I'm just starting my search for a travel buddy to share a cabin on the Grand Princess departing San Francisco on April 25, 2013 for a 15 day cruise to Hawaii.

Ports: San Francisco, Hilo, Honolulu, Kauai, Maui, Ensenada, San Francisco.

Prices for previous passengers are starting at $1,105 (inside cabin). $1,335 for oceanview. So, I hope to jump on this price before it disappears. I'm leaning towards the inside cabin because, honestly, who spends much time in their cabin while on a cruise.

I'm 47, Hispanic, 6' tall, a great listener with a passion for cruise vacations. I'm hoping to find another guy my age (or close enough) who also enjoys lounging around the pool/beach/bar/lounge, while people watching with a nice cold cocktail in hand. I enjoy spirted conversations and also quiet relaxation. I'm very easy to get along with.

Interested? Send me a message with a little info about yourself and I'll reply in kind.

Looking forward to hearing from some great candidates for this great cruise.

Dave
Old January 20th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Welcome Newcomer

can you go 1/27/13 carmival valor? 249 week plus taxes still time to add u to room
very st8 act/looking
whote masc 49 yo 225 6 ft 36 waist and

stunnj@aol.com
Old January 20th, 2013, 09:28 PM
Familiar Face

Sorry. That is too soon.
Old January 21st, 2013, 03:12 AM
Welcome Newcomer

looking for single guy to share a cabin for Hawaii cruise in March/April of this year.
Have travled to SFO frequently, especially when auto plant was open in Freemont.
I work as sales manager in automotive supplier company, mostly for asian customers.
looking for someone to share a cabin with for 14 or 15 day cruise from San Diego.
Have not booked so am willing to work out preferences regarding cabin style.
Have not been on a cruise in a very long time.
Also no drama here, just a nice guy looking to enjoy a great trip on the high seas.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 01:40 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default cruise buddy

planning a cruise to the carribeen on carnival dream looking for someone to share cabin with to keep my cost down my email is adrian341978@yahoo.co.uk
Old February 3rd, 2013, 11:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking to share room for Alaska RSVP July 2013

Hi there,

Am 27 years old looking to share a room for RSVP July 2013 Alaska Cruise. I am easy going, mature, and respectful and looking for the same in a roommate. If you are interested in a roommate, send me an e-mail at trickytri@gmail.com and we can connect to figure out the details.

Thank you.
Old February 7th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Italy Cruise June 30, 2013 - Looking For Room Mate

Single male looking for a room mate for Royal Caribbean Navigator of The Seas cruise on June 30, 2013. I am a non smoker, healthy, athletic, respectful, friendly, and love to laugh.

Please contact me if interested @ stamps.james@gmail.com.
Old February 25th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cabin Share - Retired Male 65 young at heart and fit

I am a 65 year old SGM retired professional in good health.

I am seeking platonic cabin mates for the following cruises:

Sept 8th Royal Caribbean- Explorer of the Seas - Canada/New England
board in New York at Cape Liberty and disembark in Quebec City Canada
11 nights.
Itinerary
Portland Main, Bar Harbor, Main, Saint John New brunswick, Halifax Nova Scotia, Corner Brook newfoundland, Charlotte Prince Edward island and Quebec City overnight.
Inside Promenade Cabin - approx $1,250 per person just over $100 per day.

Feb 2nd 2014 Celebrity Cruises - Celebrity Millennium- Singapore to Hong Kong 14 nights.
Itinerary
Singapore (overnight), Bangkok (overnight) Ho Chi Minh City (overnight)
Chan May Vietnam (overnight) Hanoi vietnam, Hong Kong (overnight).
Inside mid-ship cabin - approx $1500 per person plus air again about $100 per day.

I am Diamond Plus/Elite so my companion would also be able to join me in the lounge for free drinks each evening and other perks.

I am open to sharing with straight or gay men. I am non smoker, very light drinker (glass of wine) easy to get along with and the share can be simply sleeping accommodation and we are free to do our own thing for the rest of the time. Open to say 30-65 age group.

Contact mikescruising@yahoo.com with full personal details and interest.
Old March 1st, 2013, 07:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Normal GWM in NYC looking for cruise shares. 3/31/13 Splendor NYC round-trip?

Regular cruiser here, live in NYC area. Tired of the cold! I'm looking at the Carnival Splendor 3/31/13 NYC-Bahamas round trip. Anyone interested ?
Inside - 630 total each. Balcony - 842 each.

44/fit,masc,normal,professional -- easygoing and love relaxin. I plan my time off with no drama or agenda. No problem entertaining myself, or can socialize also.

Looking at other cruises too. If anyone is considering a share on repositioning trip (originating or ending in Americas) -- feel free to shout.

Cheers,

Marc
Old March 4th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default cruise 6/1/13 jamaica

ok its a long shot and short notice, but here goes

Im looking for a roomate for my sis for our yearly cruise, her suppose to be roomate flaked out. and its cheaper when its 2 per room,
basic details its from June 1-June 6, 2013 leaving out of miami,FL, (she wants to get a balcony she smokes cig and thats the only room you can smoke in, well on the balcony) so pref if you smoke or not doesnt matter but have to be ok with her smoking( on the balcony) , The cost of the cruise is( based on double occupancy) for the balcony is $729.00( price may be a lil lower now this was the price when i booked back in oct) with a 200.00 deposit due at time of booking. The rest of the money is due April 2, 2013

I need serious people, it is going to Ocho Rios Jamaica, and Grand Cayman Islands, sailing on Carnival Victory, if you are serious and i do mean SERIOUS about going.. she is gay( we all are) ,
pref a women in her room...
send me an email, so we can go ahead and get you booked up, I can send you additional details after you email with her info and booking info ( that way everyone's room is near each other and we eat dinner together) you will need my booking info.
thanks hope to hear from someone. hey its a vacation and we are really great and fun people to be around contact me trinadm@bellsouth.net

Last edited by trinadm; March 4th, 2013 at 11:16 AM. Reason: add email
Old March 9th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Familiar Face

Default March 17th Ruby Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by relaxguy View Post
Looking for a male cabin mate to share stateroom on Ruby Princess March 10 or March 17 sailing. I'm a young, fit, sociable, intelligent 60 y.o. gm. I've been on many cruises. Would love to have someone to split expenses and to enjoy the trip. About $790.00 for 7 days...or best offer.
Hi RG:

Princess just offered me a standby fare $299pp for an inside on the Ruby for March 17th. If you are still interested, let me hear from you at jtmaher77@hotmail.com Put Ruby Princess in the subject line.

I am a gm retired attorney living in Orlando. I do not smoke or drink alcohol, but don't mind if you drink moderately. I have Elite status with perks such as a bar setup and soft drinks which you may have.

John
Old March 11th, 2013, 11:36 PM
Familiar Face

Default Nice guy looking for cruisemate

Hey guys...I'm a 39yr old gwm who is looking for a friend to cruise with.
I have the desire to go anytime from soon to within the next few months.
Sure, I have favorite cruise lines and places that I'd like to travel to,
but I'd be open to hearing any of your suggestions as well.

My preference would be cruises that range anywhere from 4-10 days
and are reasonably priced.

I'm a really easy going, honest, non-smoking, non-snoring, social drinking,
masculine, conservative, clean guy. I've been on roughly 15 or so cruises
and have been pretty successful meeting cabinmates to travel with.

Lets chat more...hit me up if you're interested.
It would be fun to plan something together.
(Please be anywhere from 28-50 years old.) Thanks.

Jason nosaj1001@gmail.com
Old March 12th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Familiar Face

Hello,

I am interested by Alaska, in May, did you find someone already?

Elisa
Old March 26th, 2013, 10:01 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default seeking male cabinmate for April 18 (4N cruise) from Florida

Hi,
I am a 49 yo European professional and traveling for work to USA East coast soon. I want to take a short cruise out of FL. I was looking at Carnival Ecstacy or Fascination on April 18, 2013 for 4 nights but would like to share a cabin (with male passenger - ideally between 40 and 60 yo). Main purpose is to share cost and have a travelbuddy. Dates are not flexible and alternative port of departure could be envisaged,such as Tampa on board RCL Jewel to Cozumel.
I have extensive cruise experience and am totally reliable.
Regards,
Frank
Old April 3rd, 2013, 10:48 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default First time seeking cruisemate

Hi, I'm John living in Southern California, near Pasadena. I'm gay, single, Vietnamese, and 38 y.o. (might as well get used to that as I'll be turning it during April 2013). I've exhausted my list of friends and coworkers trying to recruit folks to join me on cruises while sharing the cost of the stateroom. The people I know and who can't go are typically coupled (gay and straight), have children (the 2 and 4 legged kind), don't have enough vacation time, and/or don't have the budget for the cruises I'd like to go on.

I'd been reluctant to reach out on the internet to find a cruisemate, preferring to go with someone I already knew, but that's just meant me NOT going on cruises all of these years. During January 2013, I resolved to pay the single passenger supplement just to go on a cruise again. I booked myself on the 2 week Celebrity Millennium to South East Asia in February. As a FUTILE attempt to still save money AFTER booking my cabin and flight, I sent an e-mail and text message blast out to those same friends and coworkers and LUCKILY got 1 person willing to go with me. This was our first time traveling together and turned out nicely. But it's only fanned the flames for me to go on MORE cruises!

Still not wanting to pay the supplement to have a cabin to myself, I'm finally taking my first step on cruisemates.com. I'm open to sharing a room with either a man or woman, no age specification. I'm a non-smoker, non-drug user, seldom drink, and mild to moderate snorer. I'm content just sharing a room with someone trustworthy to save on costs and each person doing separate things, or if there's a connection, we can plan things to do together during the cruise.

I've already booked two cruises for 2013 and 2014: Halloween 2013 starting in New Orleans on NCL for 7 nights with Aquafest LGBT travel group (LOOKING FOR A ROOMMATE) and Panama Canal March 2013 starting in Miami on Celebrity for 15 nights (already have a roommate).

If I am able to find a last minute roommate, I'd LOVE to book the 11-night British Isles cruise through Celebrity visiting England, France, Scotland and Ireland leaving on June 3rd, 2013. The same itinerary is also available for 8/5/13 and 8/26/13.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 10:57 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, Jason. I'm John and a newb to this site. I only have 6 cruises under my belt, but have 2 already booked and hope to fit in another for 2013. I live towards Pasadena, CA, am 38 (later this month), and looking for a roommate for a 7 night Halloween cruise starting in New Orleans with Aquafest LGBT group on NCL. I've already booked this cruise, flight, and hotel. I'd like to go on an 11 night cruise with Celebrity to the British Isles 6/3/13, 8/5/13, or 8/26/13, in case that might interest you. I've not booked this cruise. I have a thread up (just posted within the last 10 minutes) in case you wanted to read more details about me.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 11:10 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, Marc. I'm John in CA. Hopefully you were able to book that cruise you were eyeing for the end of March. If you are looking for a roommate for future cruises, whether planning one together or you joining one that I have already planned, send me a reply.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 11:23 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Mike, I hope you go on that Celebrity Millennium cruise next year. I did it this past February! Great time!
Old April 3rd, 2013, 11:32 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, James. John in CA here. Have you found a roommate for 6/30/13? I'd wanted to plan a big Mediterranean (never been) cruise for my 40th in 2 years, including a land stay in Italy or a connecting TransAtlantic, but maybe I could try this one out, as a preview.
Old April 11th, 2013, 08:15 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default South America, 31 days on Golden Princess

Does any one interest in sharing a cabin?

Andes & Cape Horn Grand Adventure
Golden Princess
From Los Angeles, California to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Sail on Dec 4, 2013.

Princess Cruises: Details & Availability: South America: Andes & Cape Horn Grand Adventure
Old April 12th, 2013, 02:40 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for Cabin Mate for Croatia Gay Only Nude Cruise

Hello there,
My name is Aaron, from Vancouver, BC, Canada, 29 years old, easy-going, gay professional work in the governmental research institution.
I am looking for a cabin mate to share the Croatia Gay only nude cruise. There are two schedules, July 21-28 or August 10-17, 2013. The link is as follows:
Happy Gay Travel - Katarina Line - Croatia Gay Cruise - The Paradise of Dalmatia
Happy Gay Travel - Katarina Line - Croatia Gay Cruise - Dubrovnik Departures

Please let me know if you are interested.
Thank you.
Old April 15th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default share my inside cabin

GWSM 62 yrs old slim ,fun considerate and easy going ,booked an inside cabin nov.10 -`18 ft.laud to carribean on the royal princess .Anyone interested robertschiffmacher@yahoo.com
Old May 5th, 2013, 08:40 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cruise Dec 2013

37 SWM looking for cabin share in Dec. First half of the month Leaving from FL. after the 5th. Must be on RC or Celebrity.

If interested send me a message.
John
Old May 5th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Jun 20/21 quick getaway

2013. 40 y.o. White profsnl guy wanting a quick getaway (3 or 4 nts) to get some beach/sun time.
Old May 14th, 2013, 06:52 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, looking for a cabin mate for Atlantis Venice to Rome cruise Aug 24 - Sep 3, 2013.
Nervous about the Altantis matching. If anyone is interested you can email me direct. Thanks, Mike
westridge13@gmail.com
Old May 20th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Welcome Newcomer

LOOKING FOR CABIN MATE LAST MINUTE SAILING Saturday MAY 25th to JUNE 1st CARNIVAL LIBERTY from MIAMI,, only $525 inside CABIN, 727 329 9174,, Dougie
Old May 20th, 2013, 06:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by in2boats View Post
Hey guys...I'm a 39yr old gwm who is looking for a friend to cruise with.
I have the desire to go anytime from soon to within the next few months.
Sure, I have favorite cruise lines and places that I'd like to travel to,
but I'd be open to hearing any of your suggestions as well.

My preference would be cruises that range anywhere from 4-10 days
and are reasonably priced.

I'm a really easy going, honest, non-smoking, non-snoring, social drinking,
masculine, conservative, clean guy. I've been on roughly 15 or so cruises
and have been pretty successful meeting cabinmates to travel with.

Lets chat more...hit me up if you're interested.
It would be fun to plan something together.
(Please be anywhere from 28-50 years old.) Thanks.

Jason nosaj1001@gmail.com
looking for last min cabin mate May 25th-June 1st,, Carnival Liberty,, from Miami,, $525 inside Cabin,, 727 329 9174,, need to book asap,, Sails This weekend,, May 25th 2013 Dougie
Old May 25th, 2013, 11:20 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am a widowed young and I mean young ( in many ways) 72 yr. old man. Was married for 43 yrs. Would like to go on cruises but can't afford the almost double cost. I live on moderate means of income.I live 20 miles form TAMPA FLORIDA in the clearwater area.
Old June 1st, 2013, 07:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for a cruise partner!

I'm a 25 male and I'm not really comfortable with playing russian roulette on my first atlantis cruise with a stranger. I'd like to at least get to know the person before going on the cruise. Just a slim twink here, not looking really for fun with the roommate, its just a plus but as long I'm comfortable with the person I'm happy. I'm a military guy just almost done with my 2nd deployment. I'm currently looking at the atlantis LA to Mexico cruise. Nov 10th to the 17th If anyone is interested let me know maui87a@gmail.com is the email Thanks!
Old June 14th, 2013, 02:44 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
Hi GLBT Cruisers:

I thought it would be a good idea to post a sticky for those who are looking for a travel companion, thus avoiding the single supplement the cruise lines charge!

I've seen several posts in the past of guys and gals looking for travel buddies...so if you're on the hunt, please post here.

Thanks!! 8)
ATLANTIS CRUISE FEBRUARY 2-9, 2014 NEED A SHIP MATE
Hi, I am looking to share a cabin on the Feb 2-9, 2014 Gay Silhouette Cruise to the Caribbean on Atlantis. It will costs between $1,400 and up per person (yes, we pay our own costs). It debarks out of Fort Lauderdale. Have always wanted to take a gay cruise. I am just a very single, ddf and very good looking individual and good to get along with. email me at SCbeachguy12@gmail.com