Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 14th, 2013, 02:49 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Atlantis cruise february 2-9, 2014 c a b i n s h a r e

ATLANTIS CRUISE FEBRUARY 2-9, 2014 NEED A SHIP MATE
Hi, I am looking to share a cabin on the Feb 2-9, 2014 Gay Silhouette Cruise to the Caribbean on Atlantis. It will costs between $1,400 and up per person (yes, we pay our own costs). It debarks out of Fort Lauderdale. Have always wanted to take a gay cruise. I am just a very single, ddf and very good looking individual and good to get along with.
EMAIL IS BEST: SCbeachguy12@gmail.com

IN SUBJ PUT ATLANTIS CABIN SHARE
Old June 14th, 2013, 11:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default British Isle Cruise 2014

I am interested in doing a british isle cruise next June of 2014. It is about 10-15 day cruise. I am looking for someone between the ages of 18-30 to go on this cruise with me. The more people I get the better. I am also gay so it would be good to have someone that likes the same taste as me.lol contact me at jet2234@yahoo.com
Old June 15th, 2013, 09:05 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Feb 2-9 Atlantis Cruise

ATLANTIS CRUISE FEBRUARY 2-9, 2014 Looking to share a cabin
Hi, I am looking to share a cabin on the Feb 2-9, 2014 Gay Silhouette Cruise to the Caribbean on Atlantis. It will costs between $1,400 and up per person (yes, we pay our own costs). It debarks out of Fort Lauderdale. Have always wanted to take a gay cruise. I am just a very single, ddf and very good looking individual and good to get along with.
Old June 16th, 2013, 02:30 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Interested in a medeterranean cruise next month? Let me know
Old June 16th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey guys,

I am wondering if anyone (particularly an older male 40+ or so) is looking for a cabin mate for the Atlantis Caribbean cruise in March '14? I am a younger guy, 24, in great shape, runner/swimmer, weight trainer. I am 6ft, 157lbs, 28w, defined abs. I am sexually interested in older men. I really want to go on one of these cruises and have never been able to because of my school schedule (I am a PhD candidate) - but this one aligns with my Spring Break next year. I do not do any drugs at all and am completely disease free. I will drink a bit, but I won't go overboard (pun intended). If you are looking for a hot, young, fun, companion, let me know! E-mail me at bostonbboy20@yahoo.com.
Old June 17th, 2013, 11:17 PM
Familiar Face

Old June 25th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Welcome Newcomer

hi mate,
I am Jerry in England, wanna have a cruise tour . but I hate the cabin supplement . so I wanna join others' cruise tour if both sides are ok.
My time could be 13th July to 28 ,July 2013 , so if your cruise time is perfect for me .please let me know asap.
actually i dont mind which line just wanna have a relax time around european sea, Mediterranean, Baltic see , would be nicer.
i have checked on vacationstogo.com and iglucruise.com and found two or three . it is only 500 pounds or so . if u like u can have a look and let me know we could be partner. thanks .

Oh I should introduce myself --I am very easygoing and friendly guy. don't smoke and drink a litter. 36 years old . male.
looking forward to hear from you, thanks!
have a nice cruise time for us in advance.
Old June 25th, 2013, 07:33 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default hi i wanna join your cruise if possible

hi mate,
I am Jerry in England, wanna have a cruise tour . but I hate the cabin supplement . so I wanna join others' cruise tour if both sides are ok.
My time could be 13th July to 28 ,July 2013 , so if your cruise time is perfect for me .please let me know asap.
actually i dont mind which line just wanna have a relax time around european sea, Mediterranean, Baltic see , would be nicer.
i have checked on vacationstogo.com and iglucruise.com and found two or three . it is only 500 pounds or so . if u like u can have a look and let me know we could be partner. thanks .

Oh I should introduce myself --I am very easygoing and friendly guy. don't smoke and drink a litter. 36 years old . male.
looking forward to hear from you, thanks!
have a nice cruise time for us in advance.
Old June 27th, 2013, 01:46 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Where are all the lesbians?
Old July 8th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi all,
25 year old guy looking to share an inside cabin on the celebrity infinity wine cruise leaving Harwick on the 18th September for 12 nights. My partner passed away recently so not looking for anything more than a room mate.

Anyone who is interested get in touch themonkey88.amazon@gmail.com

Thanks,

Paul
Old July 10th, 2013, 08:37 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default transatlantic crossing on Queen Mary 2 July 27, 2013! $800

I started a new thread on the forum too, so check it out for more info. Looking for a cabinmate on the QM2. Leaves in a few weeks- July 27. Arrives a week later in Southampton. I'm a masseur, 32, gl, athletic, looking for a platonic cruise mate. I don't mind being eye candy but not looking for any hanky panky. I'm very easy going, conversational, friendly. It's another $400 if I don't find someone (play the sad violin). Cheers!
Old July 26th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Carnival Dream - September 7 or 21. - Leaves out of Port Canaveral and sails to Nassau, San Juan, St. Thomas, Grand Turk for Saturday - Saturday. I'm looking for a guy to split the charges on a room, interior or balcony maybe. Runs about $415 to $615 + port charges add $100 approx. I'd be traveling with my twin brother and his BF (own room).
I am early 50's / 6'1" / 240#.
Old August 1st, 2013, 10:58 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile 3 Nite Cruise: Miami-Colon, Panama Nov 13-16, 2013

I have an inside cabin on Royal Carribean for a 4 day/3nite cruise from Miami, Fl to Colon, Panama departing Miami on Nov 13, 2013. I have already purchased the cabin but would like to share it so as to recover my costs for paying for 2 person occupancy. Your total cost would be $125 USD, including all taxes and port fees (only tips and onboard spending not included).

I am a 61 yo male, American Expat that lives in Brazil now. I am visiting the States, arriving the 1st week of September and plan to take the cruise to Panama and then spend 4 to 6 weeks in Panama and Costa Rica before returning to Florida for a couple of weeks. I am looking for a cruise partner but you are also welcome to share any part of my travels in Central America also if you want to tag along. I have not made any specific plans on where and how to travel around Central America but generally favor buses and home stays or hostels or small hotels/pensions.

If you are interested, contact me. You would pay $60.89 to travelocity.com to cover the taxes and port fees for the 2nd person and the balance to me onboard when we meet at the ship.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 07:25 PM
Familiar Face

Default September Cruise Companion

Hi everyone. 34 year old American guy living in London who is looking for a cruise buddy for my upcoming holiday. The dates are 20 September to 2 October. I work as a flight attendant so can fly just about anywhere to meet the ship and I am also eligible for interline cruise discounts for the cabin. Hopefully looking for something reasonably priced. Let me know if interested.
Old August 6th, 2013, 03:35 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am doing this for my dad .I am not interested .

Mid 70 year old German Canadian gentleman looking for a male travel companion on an inside cabin cruise. Tolerant personality. Non smoker/social drinker. I am interested in a Hawaii/Polynesian circle cruise-30 days-Oct/Nov 2013. Cruise line debatable.

If interested please contact: buer@telusplanet.net Thank You
Old August 7th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

53 divorced biwm....love to cruise hate the single supplement...looking to go on a pre Christmas cruise leaving on or after say Dec 14 and back by the 24th or sooner...I am easy going laid back can be early to bed/early to rise or out late and sleep till mid morning depending on what is going on....just looking for a cabin mate for a cruise either out of Charleston SC, Jacksonville or possibly Port Canaveral(if a really good deal)..will be driving so Port Canaveral a hike as compared to Charleston(4hrs) and JAX(6 hrs)...thanks
Old August 8th, 2013, 10:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default asian man want to have a partner share the cabin

i am 33 years old ,asian man ,travel a lot in US,recently ,i will go to fort laudeardale ,do the cruise ,the date is available form 16th to 25th of augest,2013.i really need a gay friend to share the carbin. i am well educated,not bad looking ,slim ,if we are match ,maybe more......thanks
my email:yutian-1980@163.com
Old August 9th, 2013, 01:24 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for cabinmate: 7 night East Carib, Carnival

Show Cruise Information

Interested in sharing a cabin for Sept 28 or Oct 26 departure

Miami - Bahamas - Virgin Islands - Puerto Rico - Grand Turk - Miami
Old August 17th, 2013, 10:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default NCL Jewel 2/23 7day cruise

I am looking to see if anyone is interested in sharing a cabin with me on a 7 day Caribbean cruise out of New Orleans.

I have an inside cabin already and am thinking of upgrading to a balcony.

If you at all interested, please email me at duanezen@gmail.com.

I would like to finalize the plans in early September.
I also have a room in New Orleans for Mardi Gras following the cruise.

Hope to make a new friend(s)
Old August 22nd, 2013, 09:22 AM
Familiar Face

Default Weekend of September 20

There are great deals to the Caribbean next month. Anyone interested? I'm Diamond on RCI if that helps.
Old August 25th, 2013, 08:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

23 y/o male looking for cabin-mate asap Carnival Conquest Nov 16-24 San Juan PR --> Miami (St. Kitts, Dominica, Antigua, Grand Turk, St. Maarten). Interior room, $625 (includes room, grats and taxes). I have to pay a $150 name change fee but will split this with you ($75). Looking for someone young(ish), 20's - 30's preferred. Gay/straight fine. Male preferred. We don't have to be joined at the hip if you don't want to.

Very personable, open to meeting people, trying new things. Like to explore the islands, have fun on top deck, etc. E-mail me at rxnickstark@gmail.com if want more details. Looking to finish this asap! :-)
Old September 5th, 2013, 05:54 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulnashtn View Post
I am booked on an 8 day Carnival cruise to the Mexican Baja coast(Riviera), Acapulco, Zihuatanejo/ Ixtapa, Manzanillo
I have booked a balcony room -- the cost incl port chgs & taxes is $700. with $100. rm credit so actual cost will be $650.
I SERIOUSLY need a cabin-mate
Paul
hey, young smooth lean bottom here that's into men like you
Sydney Australia - want to chat ??
Old October 2nd, 2013, 07:15 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Carnival Breeze! April 6th-12th

25yo, college guy here going with a group of 4 people, gonna be single and looking for other buds to hang out with. Seems like a long shot but I'll repost in the spring again in case anyone is going. Would love to meet new friends or more.
Old October 3rd, 2013, 06:31 PM
Familiar Face

Default 49 y.o. sgwm booked on Carnival Liberty March 15, 2015

Hey guys,

I am a sgwm looking for someone to travel with on the Carnival Liberty out of Port Canaveral and going to Grand Turk, San Juan and St. Thomas. Hit me up if you're interested in going with me and I'll provide additional details.

Carnival Liberty - March 15, 2015 out of Port Canaveral and going to Grand Turk, San Juan and St. Thomas
Old October 12th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Familiar Face

Default Nice guy looking for cruisemate

Hey guys...I'm a 40yr old gwm who is looking for a friend to cruise with.
I have the desire to go anytime from November '13 to March '14.
My preference in Cruise lines is RCCL and Celebrity, but I would be very open
to hearing any of your Cruise line and destination suggestions as well.

Cruises that are more warm climate, range anywhere from 4-10 days and are reasonably priced would be ideal.
I could maybe do a last minute cruise if the airfare wasn't too bad.

I'm a really easy going, honest, non-smoking, non-snoring, social drinking,
masculine, conservative, clean guy. I've been on roughly 16 or so cruises
and have been pretty successful meeting cabinmates to travel with.

Lets chat more...hit me up if you're interested.
It would be fun to plan something together.
(Please be anywhere from 30-50 years old.) Thanks.

Jason nosaj1001@gmail.com
Old October 15th, 2013, 12:14 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I am so sorry for the short notice. I am a 33 year old GAY male already booked a family suite (for the extra space and attention) on the Norweigen Star leaving LA to Miami on a 15 day Panama Canal cruise.

I prefer a gay male somewhat around my age, but am open. Since it is a family suite, there is a separate bedroom with own bathroom if that is an issue. This cruise leaves LA on October 27 and return to Miami on November 10. Please let me know ASAP. Adam.Midkiff@hotmail.com. Thanks
Old November 4th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Familiar Face

Default Caribbean cruise cabin shares Jan, Feb, or Mar 2014

I am a 61-year-old experienced, single cruiser already signed up for 3 Caribbean cruises in winter 2014. I would very much like to connect with another single to share my cabin on any of these cruises so as to avoid the single supplement. I am a low-key, calm, independent, and sociable person. January cruise is on Celebrity Equinox (Ft Lauderdale). February cruise is on Celebrity Summit (San Juan). March cruise is on Emerald Princess (Ft Lauderdale). Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any interest, and I'll be happy to provide more details!

2007 Crystal Symphony
2008 Crown Princess (and 2009)
2009 Celebrity Equinox (and 2014)
2010 Carnival Glory
2011 Celebrity Mercury
2011 Celebrity Eclipse (and 2012)
2011 Celebrity Solstice
2012 Emerald Princess (twice)
2013, March Ruby Princess
2014 Celebrity Summit
Old December 30th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Interested in going on an RSVP or Atlantis Cruise at some point this year. Im a friendly low-key guy in my mid 30's always looking for a new adventure.. Have never been on a gay cruise. Most of my friends are busy for the first half of the year, so thought I'd post here. Figured if anyone was planning on going and looking for a cabin share that would be awesome. Send your info if interested and we can chat or friend on facebook and start looking at date & cruise options~! Thanks
Old December 31st, 2013, 12:14 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi everyone. I'm new to this site, this is my first post.
I'll be in Florida (Delray Beach) from February 9th to 21th 2014. I think it would be nice to go on a cruise.
My friend is not available to travel, so I'm looking for someone to share a cabin in the Norwegian Epic (February, from 9th to 16th).
I'm a quiet and very easygoing guy.
By the way, I live in Montréal, Canada.
Old January 4th, 2014, 08:56 AM
Familiar Face

Default Last Minute - February 2014

Looking for a cruise companion for first half of February. 34 (35 next month), have a bf now so just looking to share costs and hang out. There are some good deals right now on Vacationstogo.com so open to suggestions!