Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

Old January 13th, 2015, 08:58 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for a roommate to Atlantis Cruise: Singapore to HK 2015

Hi,

I am a 39yo gay male looking for a roommate for the Singapore to Hong Kong 2015 Atlantis Cruise.
http://atlantisevents.com/Singapore-...se/40#overview

I am fit, non-smoker, don't drink much alchool (know when to stop ), relaxed, nice guy.

I would value (but am not a fundamentalist ):
Non smokers
Fit guys
guys that can control alchool and noise
guys experienced in Cruise travelling, since this is my first time.

For more details, please contact: [email protected] (also on facebook)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7194.jpg (96.5 KB, 33 views)

Last edited by JMarques; January 13th, 2015 at 11:33 AM.
Old January 13th, 2015, 05:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default anyone looking for the gaycruise with rsvp regal princess february 8-15

Is anybody looking for that cruise,i have one balconycabin for a very good price,for one or two people.
Old January 15th, 2015, 03:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Carnival Elation New Orleans 1/19-1/24/15

I'm pretty open if u are a spontaneous traveler message me. I just booked my cabin last night it's Oceanview on empress deck. I'm open to male or female and age is only a number. We are all young at heart.
Old January 26th, 2015, 06:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I also am looking for a cabin mate for the HAL cruise From FLL-Montreal in May.
Old January 31st, 2015, 12:57 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
Hi GLBT Cruisers:

I thought it would be a good idea to post a sticky for those who are looking for a travel companion, thus avoiding the single supplement the cruise lines charge!

I've seen several posts in the past of guys and gals looking for travel buddies...so if you're on the hunt, please post here.

Thanks!! 8)
Hey, I know that your message is old, but I am also looking for someone to cruise with. Let me know if you are interested.
Old January 31st, 2015, 01:02 PM
Familiar Face

I hadn't heard about it. I would be up for that. I've cruised a ton, but never did a gay cruise. How much? Email me back if interested...Dan
Old January 31st, 2015, 01:08 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasfan View Post
Is anybody looking for that cruise,i have one balconycabin for a very good price,for one or two people.
I might have deleted my last message to you on accident. But I would be interested in sharing a cabin for the RSVP cruise. Sounds like a blast. I've had a lot of friends do them, and all have had a great time. Let me know.
Old February 20th, 2015, 01:13 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Wink Atlantis Mexican Riviera - October 2015

Atlantis Events - 2015 LA to Mexico Halloween Cruise
looking for a roommate for an Oceanview Porthole room or Midship Interior. I have done this cruise 3 times, last time was in 2011. This will be my first cruise since 2011; I have done 5 total (all Atlantis).

Open to any roommate scenario -- I am 43 5'11 180 br/br - let's start a conversation and see what happens. I am not a huge partier, but also not a "in bed at 7pm" type of guy. Open to any kind of fun. Can be just a roommate or someone to do things with off and on throughout the week (but not joined at the hip). Easy and flexible here open to any situation; tell me what you like.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0268.jpg (96.9 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg Robert.jpg (59.0 KB, 23 views)
Old February 20th, 2015, 03:17 AM
Welcome Newcomer

looking for cruising mate to share costs aust to NZ sep 2015
Old February 21st, 2015, 04:51 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 2015 World Cruise Sydney to Sydney May 22, 2015 Sea Princess

Anyone interested in sharing an Oceanview cabin

On the Sea Princess 2015 World Cruise departing Sydney 22 May 2105 for 105 days. Returning to Sydney. Itinerary and cost as per the link below.

Single gay guy,

Danny

World Cruise 2015|101 nt dep 22 May 2015|Sea Princess
Old February 22nd, 2015, 06:37 AM
Familiar Face

Default Nice guy seeking cruisemate

Hello...I'm a 41yr old gwm who is looking for a guy friend to cruise with.
I'd like to go anytime in March thru May or September thru December.
Sure, I have favorite cruise lines and places that I'd like to travel to,
but I'd be open to hearing any of your suggestions as well.

My preference would be cruises that range anywhere from 4-10 days
and are reasonably priced.

I'm a really easy going, honest, non-smoking, non-snoring, social drinking,
masculine, conservative, clean guy. I've been on roughly 18 or so cruises
and have been pretty successful meeting cabinmates to travel with.

Lets chat more...hit me up if you're interested.
It would be fun to plan something together.
(Please be anywhere from 28-50 years old.) Thanks.

Jason [email protected]
Old February 24th, 2015, 10:48 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 7 NIGHTS HALLOWEEN CRUISE - Aquafest

Hi, Looking for a roommate. I know this is a little ways off. A group of friends are taking this cruise and I would like to go and would rather not pay the single fare. They're all partnered, I currently am not. I'm a 45yr old, WM, social drinker, non-smoker and no drugs. Living in Seattle.

Sailing date is 10/25 out of Ft. Lauderdale going to San Jaun, St Maarten, and Basseterre. returning Nov 1st.

Interior Rooms: $599
Ocean View: $709
Large Ocean View:$799
Port Charges $279.80

More info here: http://http://www.aquafestcruises.co...ils/?sailid=41

Looking for someone +/- 10 yrs. Non-smoker/no drugs and can hold his liquor.

Hit me if you may be interested: [email protected]

Paul
Old March 2nd, 2015, 06:11 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for cabin mate October 25 - November 1, 2015 LA to Mexico Halloween Cruise

Lookimg to book the
October 25 - November 1, 2015
LA to Mexico Halloween Cruise
First gay cruse-need cabin mate-let me know if your interested!

Last edited by Zephie; March 2nd, 2015 at 09:19 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2015, 07:58 PM
Familiar Face

March Hawaii 54 swf
Old March 2nd, 2015, 08:02 PM
Familiar Face

...march pacific any
Old March 4th, 2015, 07:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello I have a reserved interior room for roomshare on the oct 25-nov 1 Atlantis cruise looking for a roommate I am 40yrs old. Atlantis Halloween Cruise
[email protected]

Last edited by tundrav8; March 4th, 2015 at 08:07 PM.
Old May 17th, 2015, 09:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default LA to Mexico Halloween Cruise - Oct 15'

Hi,

I'm looking for a share room mate for the LA to Mex cruise. I'm a 28yo guy, clean and no drugs. First time on gay cruise. Seeking similar age.

Thanks
Old June 23rd, 2015, 09:17 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default LA - Mexico Atlantis Cruise Cabinmate

Hi this is for the October 25 - November 1 Atlantis cruise. I'm looking for a cabinmate to share a $1049 each oceanview window cabin.

I'm white 39 non smoker, nice, quiet, fun, and tidy looking for similar. Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg recentface.jpg (19.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Jonah.jpg (81.5 KB, 15 views)
Old June 25th, 2015, 12:38 AM
Welcome Newcomer

"Norwegian Star", leaving Dover, UK, 6th October for Miami and Tampa, USA. Minimum fare cabin booked, male mate wanted to share with this fit senior!
Old June 30th, 2015, 07:35 PM
Familiar Face

Hi there. I'm a gay lad, 41, based in the UK, looking for other lads around my age for a cruise. Never been on one before. Quite fancy Caribbean but not dead set on it and open to suggestions. Was wondering about an all gay cruise though those seem quite pricey. Ideally be good to have a cabin buddy to chat to, hang with but not so we are joined at the hip. Ideal if you are based in the UK as well so we can meet beforehand.

Ideal cruise would be some party nights but not 24/7 and some sight seeing and some time just relaxing. I have varied interests including indie, fantasy books, Dungeons & Dragons, politics and quidditch!

Message me if interested.

Cheers,
Andy
Old July 9th, 2015, 07:44 PM
Familiar Face

Default male share for 14 day caribbean cruise nov. 2015

I am a 63 year old male, non smoker and social drinker. I am looking for a straight, bi or gay male to share a 14 Caribbean cruise in November 2015. I prefer a cabin with a window. I am not looking for romance. Age and race not important. my e-mail address is [email protected]
Old July 25th, 2015, 04:44 PM
Familiar Face

Default 50 yo GWM looking for cabin mate and travel buds Oct 5 or 12th

I am about to book a cruise on RCCL on oct 5th or 12th out of miami for a 4 day cruise on rccl majesty of the Seas on vacations to go. I goes to nasseau, the RCCL private Island and Key West. Not just looking for cabin mate but maybe a play mate. Been to all of the locations. Love the rapids at atlantis, the RCCL is much better then the Carnival Island. Great sandy beach and walkable waters edge without water shoes and would like to rent a hobie and maybe practice this summer my sailling skills that I learned in college and then Key west. I havent been to key west in almost 18 years and would like to spend the shore excursion time maybe at a gay resort. Teh quote is for $358 with all taxes included. I have a few pics on a few gay social sites if you are interested. Have been in an open relationship with my husband for the past 18 years. He cannot travel with me because he is a teacher.
Old July 25th, 2015, 05:00 PM
Familiar Face

I am looking for a cruise mate and currently looking at a four day cruise in Ocotober and maybe a 5 day in December. those are very inexpensive times. There is a 3.5 star RCCL cruise that is every week out of miami. I have joined up with a middle aged masc men non pnp group of Ft Lauderdale. I have usually host fun all men parties for the night before the cruise. If it is out of MIA it would be at the same hotel as last christmas Near MIA and has free parking and a free one way shuttle to the port. the cruises hit nasseau with atlantis, the RCCL private island and Key west. I have been to all of these places in the past. I love the rapids at Atlantis the private Island I would like to possibly rent a hobie for a few hours if I can bone up on my sailing skills that I learned in college and at key west spend the day at a gay resort for some sun and fun in their play areas. I am 50 retired gwm been commited and now married to my husband for 18 years. We have an open relationship but he is a teacher so not able to cruise during the school year. I am also looking at a cruise on celebrity for 5 days out of ft lauderdale in December. The RCCL lines if older folks and not a ton of family with little rug rats like carnival. I thought the food was better and there is nothing limited on room service. It is served in the dining hall you can get in your cabin. You can get pizza and ice cream where on Carnival if it is a sandwich pizza or anything served at a normal open buffet area you cannot get it for room service except a limited breakfast.

If you are interested. I could share with you a few of my screen names on a few gay men social websites. I would be driving so if you would be coming over we could meet up a day or two before the cruise and go see some florida sites in South or central Fl. I always like blizzard beach in Orlando or Disney wildlife resort. Also Cape Canaveral and the space port is always cool. Ive never done an everglades tour. I have cruised once to Mexico out of New Orleans and about 4 or 5 times out of florida. 5 years ago we didnt a 7 day southbound cruise out of Alaska to Vancouver. I have also traveled ot England three time. Ireland and scotland, Rome paris and amsterdam a few times. Our normal vacations are to Canada (to or Niagara Falls) Provincetown and Boston in the summer and Palm Springs and Vegas for our spring break
Old July 26th, 2015, 11:11 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Western Mediterranean Aug 16-23 2015 out of Venice

Short-notice window of time; my partner can't come with. Ports of call: Montenegro; three ports in Greece. Carnival: price discounts advertised.
Old August 2nd, 2015, 04:38 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Been looking at the 5-day Celebrity and RCCL December cruises! Let's talk!

Hi! I've been itching to go on a cruise for ages. Haven't been since 2001. I was so close to booking last year, but didn't after I couldn't find a friend who'd go with me. I would have just travelled alone, which I enjoy doing as well, but as I learned with cruising, you end up paying about the same with or without the double occupancy and that's no fun. Sounds like we have similar interests: an adult vacation experience without a lot of kids running around. I'm looking for some good R&R as well as a little adventure while in port. I love parasailing, snorkeling, hiking, and general sightseeing. I'm a thirtysomething single gay male who lives in LA. I work for a private psych practice in West Hollywood and I'm an artist as well. I'd love to fly into FL a few days before embarking on the cruise to take in some FL sights and activities. I've been looking at the 5 night Western Caribbean cruise on Celebrity Eclipse that leaves Miami on December 13. I've read a lot of great things about that ship. I've also seen the cruise you mentioned on Celebrity Constellation which sounds great too. I've never cruised Celebrity before. I've sailed on RCCL before and it was a good experience, so i'm not opposed to that either. My Facebook profile would probably be a good way to open communication, so come by and say hello: facebook.com/thefakemykeljay

Thanks!
MJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaybeta View Post
I am looking for a cruise mate and currently looking at a four day cruise in Ocotober and maybe a 5 day in December. those are very inexpensive times. There is a 3.5 star RCCL cruise that is every week out of miami. I have joined up with a middle aged masc men non pnp group of Ft Lauderdale. I have usually host fun all men parties for the night before the cruise. If it is out of MIA it would be at the same hotel as last christmas Near MIA and has free parking and a free one way shuttle to the port. the cruises hit nasseau with atlantis, the RCCL private island and Key west. I have been to all of these places in the past. I love the rapids at Atlantis the private Island I would like to possibly rent a hobie for a few hours if I can bone up on my sailing skills that I learned in college and at key west spend the day at a gay resort for some sun and fun in their play areas. I am 50 retired gwm been commited and now married to my husband for 18 years. We have an open relationship but he is a teacher so not able to cruise during the school year. I am also looking at a cruise on celebrity for 5 days out of ft lauderdale in December. The RCCL lines if older folks and not a ton of family with little rug rats like carnival. I thought the food was better and there is nothing limited on room service. It is served in the dining hall you can get in your cabin. You can get pizza and ice cream where on Carnival if it is a sandwich pizza or anything served at a normal open buffet area you cannot get it for room service except a limited breakfast.

If you are interested. I could share with you a few of my screen names on a few gay men social websites. I would be driving so if you would be coming over we could meet up a day or two before the cruise and go see some florida sites in South or central Fl. I always like blizzard beach in Orlando or Disney wildlife resort. Also Cape Canaveral and the space port is always cool. Ive never done an everglades tour. I have cruised once to Mexico out of New Orleans and about 4 or 5 times out of florida. 5 years ago we didnt a 7 day southbound cruise out of Alaska to Vancouver. I have also traveled ot England three time. Ireland and scotland, Rome paris and amsterdam a few times. Our normal vacations are to Canada (to or Niagara Falls) Provincetown and Boston in the summer and Palm Springs and Vegas for our spring break

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey... stuff."
Old August 2nd, 2015, 04:53 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default I'm Looking at Celebrity Eclipse for December to the Western Caribbean!

Hey Jason!

I just emailed you. Let's talk! :-)

MJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by in2boats View Post
Hello...I'm a 41yr old gwm who is looking for a guy friend to cruise with.
I'd like to go anytime in March thru May or September thru December.
Sure, I have favorite cruise lines and places that I'd like to travel to,
but I'd be open to hearing any of your suggestions as well.

My preference would be cruises that range anywhere from 4-10 days
and are reasonably priced.

I'm a really easy going, honest, non-smoking, non-snoring, social drinking,
masculine, conservative, clean guy. I've been on roughly 18 or so cruises
and have been pretty successful meeting cabinmates to travel with.

Lets chat more...hit me up if you're interested.
It would be fun to plan something together.
(Please be anywhere from 28-50 years old.) Thanks.

Jason [email protected]

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey... stuff."
Old August 2nd, 2015, 05:49 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Arrow Seeking Travel Buddy for a 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise in December 2015

I've been on a handful of cruises aboard Royal Caribbean and Holland America Line, but the last time was about 15 years ago. I'm looking for a fun travel buddy who's interested in a similar holiday with some fun in the sun, a lot of R&R peppered with some adventure and activities like kayaking, parasailing, snorkeling, hiking, and more! I'm mostly interested in turning off my iPhone, and forgetting about my responsibilities here in LA while sipping Mai Tais (served by a hot cabana boy), catching up on a lot of leisure reading, which I love, and a massage or three by a guy named Sven or a beast of a woman named Helga who can pound me into submission! Basically, an adult vacation experience full of boozey drinks with umbrellas in them and not a lot of kids running around, which is why I'm looking at Celebrity since I've heard it's geared a little more to an older, more sophisticated and edgy demographic.

A little about me: I'm a thirtysomething single gay male who lives in DTLA and works full-time for a private psych practice in West Hollywood and I'm an artist whenever I'm not consumed by office 9 to 5-ing. I've been looking at the 5-night Western Caribbean cruise aboard Celebrity Eclipse (I've read some great reviews about this ship) that leaves Miami on December 13 and goes to Costa Maya and Cozumel, Mexico. Currently, the average cost per person excluding port fees and taxes are:
Interior: $449 USD
Ocean View: $549 USD* <<< Preferred
Veranda: $649 USD
Concierge Class: $729 USD
AquaClass: $799 USD
Suite: $1,049 USD

*Included in price is a choice of 1 of the 4 following: Classic Beverage Package for 2, $150 per person to spend onboard, Prepaid Tips for 2, or Unlimited Internet for 2 (For $75 more, choose 2 and for $225 more, get all 4.)
I'm open to a few other options as well. I've been looking at Celebrity Constellation and a few Royal Caribbean itineraries; All in the same region. I'd like to book by the end of August.

Cheers!
MJ
facebook.com/thefakemykeljay

Old August 6th, 2015, 09:21 PM
Welcome Newcomer

hi there, would you want to cruise from spain in september? between 5-15? im male asian around 40 non smoker pls email me at [email protected]
Old August 8th, 2015, 02:54 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I wish I could get away in September, but sadly my office is still going through a major software upgrade and I have to be there until the transition is complete. Plus, I like to maximise my vacation days during the holidays when my office closes for several days at the end of the year. ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy168 View Post
hi there, would you want to cruise from spain in september? between 5-15? im male asian around 40 non smoker pls email me at [email protected]

Old August 27th, 2015, 11:23 AM
Familiar Face

Hi lads. I'm a gay lad, 41, based in the UK, looking for other lads around my age for a cruise. Never been on one before. Quite fancy Caribbean but not dead set on it and open to suggestions. Was wondering about an all gay cruise though those seem quite pricey. Ideally be good to have a cabin buddy to chat to, hang with but not so we are joined at the hip. Ideal if you are based in the UK as well so we can meet beforehand (though not essential).

Ideal cruise would be some party nights but not 24/7 and some sight seeing and some time just relaxing. I have varied interests including indie, fantasy books, Dungeons & Dragons, politics and quidditch!

Message me if interested.

Cheers,
Andy