Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 10th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to schimano
Default Oasis of the Seas

Hey guys. Would anyone be interested in booking a cabin together on the Oasis of the Seas late next summer? I don't have a specific date picked out yet, but would be interested in getting a balcony cabin. I'm 43, wm, 5'9", 170, non smoker
Old August 10th, 2009, 10:51 PM
Familiar Face

Hey I just sent you a message via Yahoo Messenger about the Oasis cruise.
I'm always looking for men who would enjoy sharing a cabin too!
Miracle, Dec. 2008, NCL Jewel, Apr. 2009, Carnival Dream, Dec. 2009, HA Noordam, Mar. 2010, Carnival Freedom, Aug. 2010, Celebrity Summit, Dec. 2011, NCL Epic, May, 2011, RCI Explorer of the Seas, Dec. 2012, Carnival Spirit, Mar. 2012, Coral Princess, Dec. 2012, MSC Musica, Dec. 2013
Old August 19th, 2009, 05:11 AM
Beginner

Default 28 Day Holland American Statendam Panama Canal Oct 30th

I am a 40 year old SWM looking to share a cabin. I have not booked yet, was hoping to find someone to share the trip with. I am a non-smoker, don't care if you are. I rarely drink.

The Statendam leaves San Diego October 30th, let me know you want to go!

rockyleeper@gmail.com[/url]
Old August 22nd, 2009, 11:42 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to JSnow789

Atlantis Liberty Jan 17th Sailing

I'm booked in a share balcony... anyone want to share with me?

~~~~~~~
Norwegian Windward May, 1993 (before she became the 'Wind')
Explorer Feb, 2007
Legend Aug, 2008
Grandeur Mar, 2009
Monarch May, 2009
Monarch Sep, 2009
Enchantment Nov, 2009
Liberty Jan, 2010
Old August 29th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default cruise mate for mexican riviera on RCL

Hi there, I'm looking for a cruise cabin mate for a mexican cruise with Royal
Caribbean in late Oct or early Nov.
I'm an easy going guy , 48, non smoker, casual drinker loves good food and wine and exploreing new ports.
anyone interested drop me a line and lets chat
cheers
glenn
gmcmill@hotmail.com
Old September 13th, 2009, 10:39 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to cruisebearnc
Default Need cruise buddy for December

Looking for a cruise buddy(so it will be cheaper) for cruise from around December 18th through Christmas. Will be off that week from work and do not want to be home alone and bored. Just hoping to find someone else that would like to take a cruise and split the costs. Prefer Carnival, but open to other cruise lines. I am 50, non-smoker and light drinker and I live in North Carolina. Embark from ports Charleston,SC and Jacksonville and maybe Port Canaveral.
Old September 25th, 2009, 02:33 AM
Beginner

Default URGENT URGENT URGENT CABIN SHARE ON THE 3 OCTY OUT

HELLO GUYS ALAN HERE SLIM BLOND GUY FROM IRELAND
WOULD LOVE TO GET A CABIN SHARE FOR THIS CRUISE
ITS WITH MIM TRAVEL
I AM GOING WITH A GROUP OF MATURE GUYS FROM PRIMETIMERS OHIO
I WILL BE COMING OVER TO THE STATES ON THE 1ST OF OCT
IF INTERESTED LET ME KNOW
SINCERELY
ALAN

alanobraoin@hotmail.com
Old October 1st, 2009, 08:42 PM
Beginner

Default 2010 Caribbean cruise with scuba diving destinations

Seeking cruise mate in 2010 for Caribbean cruise with scuba diving destinations such as Grand Cayman, Belize, Roatan.

I know Carnival has 7-day cruises out of Tampa or Miami with these destinations plus Cozumel.

I have a flexible schedule, but looking at Summer/Fall of 2010.

I am 50, blond/blue, good shape .. good roomie
Old October 27th, 2009, 06:38 PM
Familiar Face

Default Celebrity Century Nov 28; TA barcelona to Miami

Interested in doing this special:
Century's 14 days from Barcelona back to Miami on Nov 28. Inside rates as of today as low as $349, outside $499 plus about $90 in taxes. Air from Florida to Barcelona is about $500. I did my first Transatlantic in April on RCCL and enjoyed it. Would have to agree soon probably to get these prices. 8)
Old January 28th, 2010, 07:34 PM
Familiar Face

Default Independence of the Seas Feb 20

WM 60, looking for cabin mate for Independence of the Seas, 8 Nights, Feb 20, sailing out of Ft Lauderdale. Cost would be about $659 per person all inclusive. Open to other possibilites (not the Oasis, too costly right now).
Old January 28th, 2010, 11:36 PM
Beginner

Default Mediterranean cruise June 13, 2010

Hey Guys,

First time cruiser looking for a cruise buddy on NCL Jade 7 days Mediterranean (Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Livorno, Civitavecchia, Naples, La Palma, Barcelona).

Balcony cabin (JJ-BA/10616) already booked and paid for. You only need to worry about your onboard and offshore expenses and of course your round trip airfare to Barcelona.

I am a 46 yr old professional guy of Asian decent (with an accent) from California, 4'6", fit and athletic. Non-smoker, occassional drinker, down to earth, jeans and t-shirt kinda guy. Sometimes goofy, sometimes wild but an all around nice guy who just love adventure.

You must be around my age or younger and relatively fit or at least can keep up with me with offshore activities. Experience in mediterranean cruising a plus...so you can be my guide, HA!!! ;-)

Email me if interested rcsp822@earthlink.net
Old February 6th, 2010, 09:20 AM
Beginner

I have never been on a cruise before, never mind a gay cruise! I would like to go on the Allure of the Seas in February next year with Atlantis. I would be going on my own and be looking for a room mate.

I am 30 and from Scotland, ideally it would be good to get someone of a similar age to myself.

I am a very easy going guy, good sense of humour and love to party!

If you are interested, let me know.
Old February 15th, 2010, 12:38 PM
Beginner

33 WGM - cruise virgin (lol) looking for a bunk mate. i prefer departing from FLL, MIA or Port Canaveral, FL.
Old February 15th, 2010, 12:40 PM
Beginner

im 33 wgm and never been on a cruise before but im in atlanta ga usa. are you in the states now or scotland?
Old February 19th, 2010, 01:24 PM
Familiar Face

Default Asian Cruise - cabin mate wanted

I am a 60 yr old GWM (single), semi-retired, reasonably fit and an all around nice guy ( even if i say so myself). I have been looking at 2 Asian Cruises but the costs when including airfare are over my budget if I have to pay the single supplement.

1) Legend of the Seas - Sept 17th 2010 - Hong Kong(overnight) At sea, Taipei Taiwan, Okinawa Japan, At sea, Nagasaki Japan, At Sea, Shanghai China(overnight) At sea, Seoul, South Korea, At sea and Beijing China.
Price is approx US$1,250 per person in an Oceanview Cabin (mid ship). 13 nights. Airfare from Canada is about $1,500 return.

2) Diamond Princess -November 19th 2010 - Beijing to Bangkok -Beijing, At Sea, At Sea, Shanghai china, At Sea, Okinawa Japan, At Sea, Taipei Taiwan,At Sea, Hong Kong, At Sea, NhaTrang Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, At Sea, Singapore, At Sea, Bangkok Thialand. 16 nights.
Price is approx US$$2300 pp in an obstructed view Ocean View Cabin plus airfare. Airfare from Canada is about $1,500.

I am seeking another gay (straight is ok too) male who is interested in sharing a cabin. I am perfectly happy with a purely platonic share. I do prefer GWM 30-60.

If this is going to happen it needs to be confirmed soon, while a good cabin selection is available. Please send me a PM or a message to mikescruising@yahoo.com

Thanks
Old February 20th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Familiar Face

Default Asian Cruise

Since writing the previous post I took the bull by the horns so to say and booked the following cruise:

1) Legend of the Seas - Sept 17th 2010 - Hong Kong(overnight) At sea, Taipei Taiwan, Okinawa Japan, At sea, Nagasaki Japan, At Sea, Shanghai China(overnight) At sea, Seoul, South Korea, At sea and Beijing China.
Price is approx US$1,250 per person in an Oceanview Cabin (mid ship). 13 nights. Airfare from Canada is about $1,500 return.

This seems to be a great cruise at a great price. I got a mid-ship Oceanview Cabin for $2,400 approx, thats just $1,200 pp plus airfare of course. I will go alone if I have to but would prefer to share the cabin with another GWM.

If anyone has any interest get back to me by PM please. Happy to share information to assess if we would make good cabin mates.
Old March 2nd, 2010, 10:41 PM
Beginner

Hi guys!

I'm Matthew. I'm a Flight Attendant from NYC and will be off almost the entire month of May. Looking for somebody to share with anytime in May. I get awesome deals through my airline and can bring a "friend" along for the same fare. I'm 25, cute & a ton of fun!! haha. looking for somebody around my age up to 40ish. Found some good deals out of MIA for may....

sohonyc@aol.com

-matthew
Old March 15th, 2010, 05:29 PM
Familiar Face

I am interested in going very soon.....say mid March to late April. I would wait until summertime as you so desired, but the winter blues have me stunned with storm after storm of snow!
I have posted a list of the ships going as of today (MAR 15th) to see if anyone is going to these ports.
Old March 21st, 2010, 08:50 PM
Familiar Face

Default Mate needed for one of these specials!

I'm looking at several different special cruises:

1) Adventurer OTS. May 2, from San Juan to Barcelona. Great cruise prices.

2) Celebrity Century May 20, Miami to Barcelona.

3) HAL Maasdam. May 15; Ft Lauderdale to Montreal.

4) several repo cruises from Fla thru the Panama to the west coast

Questions? Just ask! 8)

Thanks
Old April 2nd, 2010, 05:36 PM
Beginner

Hi Triton,

I'm toying with finding a last-minute cruise deal departing anywhere US for the week of May 8-17. Looks like that would be an NCL cruise to the western Caribbean. I did that last year with my now-estranged partner, so it's not my first choice, but I'm locked into that date range. I'll update my profile but I'm 49, 6'1" 177 lbs. muscular and still handsome Baby Boomer. Thanks!
Old May 19th, 2010, 12:05 AM
Familiar Face

Lightbulb Spirit next year

Hi guys,

We have a group going on the Carnival Spirit out of San Diego, CA, January 28th, 2010 for a 9 day Mexican Riviera Cruise.

Fantastic price, $489 pp, less $50 pp OBC.

This is the second year we have done this and last time had almost 40 guys total.

We already have a few guys who will need a roomie if they don't find one on their own. Last time I think we matched up 4 guys and it worked well.

Not many cruises out there at $55 pp/pd, so if you are a single and considering a cruise check this out...

Email me with any questions
Old May 22nd, 2010, 01:09 PM
Familiar Face

Default Anyone interested sharing a last minute cruise?

I am looking to share expenses with someone on a June 2010 cruise. I am off work the entire month of June and looking to cruise with someone that can share expenses. I have access to discounted fares as I am also a travel agent. If anybody wants to do a cruise from 7 to 14 days let me know. Lets plan and see what we can come up with. I am open to cruising anywhere. I am from Ca - Palm Springs area, pacific islander, early 50's, 5'9", 168, professional, well traveled, social drinker, ballroom-latin dancer anything else you want to know just ask................. Hope to find someone interested in cruising the month of June.
LS
Old May 23rd, 2010, 02:39 AM
Beginner

Default Inside Share HAL Maasdam 12Jun YUL-BOS

I am a M2F Cuban/American bilingual world traveler. Need inside share on Holland America Maasdam. Split cabin total usd1702.50. I arrive Montreal from Las Vegas at 705am Thursday 10June for 2 night pre in Gay Village Montreal (accomodation yet to be set). Plan 2nights post Ogunquit plus 2nights PTown.
I am mid 30's. Aesthetician. BiLingual SpEn. Nonsmoker.
Old May 26th, 2010, 12:29 PM
Beginner

hi all,

Single male 28 years old looking for weekend cruises out of Florida. Dont have anything booked but looking to travel anytime. Anybody crusing soon and looking to share a cabin??
Old June 8th, 2010, 07:38 PM
Passenger

Cool Summer Caribbean cruising anyone?

Male seeking a roomie to sail the southern seas with this July or August. No deal as of yet, but I'm open to suggestions. Recently single and ready to partay with fun, sensible and imaginative guy(s) on a ship somewhere oblivious to here and now... I need a holiday badly. Anyone looking to do the same. 40s, GL, non-smoker, fit and fun who loves conversation, dinner and dessert..........! I like sex too.
Old June 9th, 2010, 08:05 PM
Passenger

:o :
Old June 11th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Passenger

have so much fun that you cum back to tell me all about it....enjoy it alllllll
Old June 19th, 2010, 03:45 PM
Familiar Face

Default July Cruise?

Hi,

I have some time off in July (9-24). Looking to take a cruise... very open to where.

I have looked at the NCL Epic out of Miami, or the NCL Sun out of London, but I'm open to a different cruise line and destination.

I am a 38 year old gay guy from the Bay Area/SF... bearish type, laidback, but fun, avoid drama.

Let me know if you are interested in a last minute journey. Thanks.
Old June 20th, 2010, 12:12 AM
Familiar Face

Hello: My name is Guillaume! I am looking for someone to share Prisendam Voyage-1024-10 Rome to Ft Lauderdale - great itinerary 36 nights - I am a gay 66 yr old SWM seeking to share an inside cabin on which I have a downpayment until 7-19-10-Your cost is:$4,200.00 ( this includes airfare from SFO to Rome and FDL To SFO-I am anon smoker asnd love to cruise! I Like some excursions and wing others with fellow passengers! I prefer musical and dance Shows- If you prefer to go your own route, that is fine also!
Old June 20th, 2010, 01:10 PM
Familiar Face

Hi there fellow cruiser..... Out of curiosity have you found a cruisemate for a July cruise? If not, what itineraries are you interested? I am open to suggestions. I am also a travel agent so I have access to discounted prices. I am interested anytime in July or August.. I have a commitment Jul 23-31 but other than that I am open. I am 55 (looks and acts 40's), 5'9", 165, decent, well traveled/educated pacific islander(filipino). Send me a note if interested. Larry