Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 20th, 2010, 02:12 PM
Familiar Face

Hi there fellow cruiser..... I am looking to cruise with someone who has some time off in July or August. Out of curiosity have you found a cruisemate? If not, what itineraries are you interested? I am open to suggestions. I am also a travel agent so I have access to discounted prices. I am interested anytime in July or August.. I have a commitment Jul 23-31 but other than that I am open. I am 55 (looks and acts 40's), 5'9", 165, decent, well traveled/educated pacific islander(filipino). Send me a note if interested. Larry
Old June 20th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Beginner

Cabin mate (female)wanted for Nov. 19 to New Zealand on Holland America. Inside K cabin is already reserved. I am well travelled, educated widow looking to cut expenses. No romance!
Old June 20th, 2010, 04:56 PM
Beginner

When are you going? I'm very interested!
seagal
Old June 21st, 2010, 04:39 PM
Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun1too View Post
Hi there fellow cruiser..... Out of curiosity have you found a cruisemate for a July cruise? If not, what itineraries are you interested? I am open to suggestions. I am also a travel agent so I have access to discounted prices. I am interested anytime in July or August.. I have a commitment Jul 23-31 but other than that I am open. I am 55 (looks and acts 40's), 5'9", 165, decent, well traveled/educated pacific islander(filipino). Send me a note if interested. Larry
Hey there...
No, have not found a suitable cruise/cabin mate yet. I have no preference except to sail in style for cheap...last minute or whatever. I am in Ontario Canada and would need a flight to Ft. Lauderdale or wherever it departs from. It would be good to communicate via email or something. How do we do that?
Old June 21st, 2010, 04:44 PM
Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenito View Post
Hi guys,

We have a group going on the Carnival Spirit out of San Diego, CA, January 28th, 2010 for a 9 day Mexican Riviera Cruise.

Fantastic price, $489 pp, less $50 pp OBC.

This is the second year we have done this and last time had almost 40 guys total.

We already have a few guys who will need a roomie if they don't find one on their own. Last time I think we matched up 4 guys and it worked well.

Not many cruises out there at $55 pp/pd, so if you are a single and considering a cruise check this out...

Email me with any questions
Please keep me in mind when a cruise event materializes. I'd be very interested in joining you all. 40 guys...wow!
Old June 24th, 2010, 07:06 PM
Beginner

Default Looking for Crusie Partners

Hello,

I am a single man who likes to cruise. My travel partner is no longer around ,so I am looking for a new travel partner. If you like to go on three to four day cruises and need some one to share a balcony room please let me know. I just got back from a Carnival Destiny cruise ,and I would like to start saving and getting time off for my next cruise whenever that will be. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks
Old June 25th, 2010, 12:05 AM
Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowmanca View Post
Hi,

I have some time off in July (9-24). Looking to take a cruise... very open to where.

I have looked at the NCL Epic out of Miami, or the NCL Sun out of London, but I'm open to a different cruise line and destination.

I am a 38 year old gay guy from the Bay Area/SF... bearish type, laidback, but fun, avoid drama.

Let me know if you are interested in a last minute journey. Thanks.
Definitely interested in finding a last minute deal....I'm June 30 and available all but wk of July 19-23. Was thinking either before that or right after. I'm 50, fit, fun and free :0
Old June 25th, 2010, 12:08 AM
Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyota334 View Post
Hello,

I am a single man who likes to cruise. My travel partner is no longer around ,so I am looking for a new travel partner. If you like to go on three to four day cruises and need some one to share a balcony room please let me know. I just got back from a Carnival Destiny cruise ,and I would like to start saving and getting time off for my next cruise whenever that will be. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks
I'm available to cruise June 30th on. I need to get away badly from it all. Have no prefs just south, hot, romantic fun with a nice guy on a boat where you can dance, laugh, play and be yourself. Tell me what you're thinking.
Old June 27th, 2010, 08:43 AM
Beginner

I am 29 from Scotland, nice guy, easy to get on with and likes to party!! I am looking for someone to share a cabin with on the LA to Mexico Atlantis cruise in October if anyone is interested?

Ideally I am looking for guy up to the age of 35 to share with, needs to be someone with good sense of humour, friendly and easy to get on with.

Let me know if you are interested?
Old July 1st, 2010, 02:15 AM
Beginner

My mom is looking for a female traveler looking to share a cabin on an Alaskan cruise. She's in her late 60's, going through a seperation and looking for a bit of fun. Are there any like-minded ladies out there?
Old July 1st, 2010, 06:14 PM
Familiar Face

Exclamation January 2011 Carnival Cruise

Hello all,

We are on our second annual cruise to the Mexican Riviera next January 2011. Sailing out of San Diego January 28th and returning February 6th.

We are a group and have $50 deposits available to reserve your space until July 9th, and group members qualify for a $50 on-board credit, in addition to other group amenities.

I think my "room-mate needed" guys have people... but some may fall through at the last minute. However, Carnival has announced some good rates on Early Saver fares as of today. I think a few guys may take a chance and book a room, and look for roomies. If you are interested, let me know directly.

I've posted information about the cruise at: BajaGay.com - July 1st UPDATE -- Price Reduction! If for nothing else, good for comparison.

We have a good group of guys and always have fun. We plan on doing it every year, and will repeat in future years... so join us! We have always had room-mate situations that we have successfully matched.

Happy Cruising to all!

K
Old July 2nd, 2010, 02:38 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenito View Post
Hello all,

We are on our second annual cruise to the Mexican Riviera next January 2011. Sailing out of San Diego January 28th and returning February 6th.

We are a group and have $50 deposits available to reserve your space until July 9th, and group members qualify for a $50 on-board credit, in addition to other group amenities.

I think my "room-mate needed" guys have people... but some may fall through at the last minute. However, Carnival has announced some good rates on Early Saver fares as of today. I think a few guys may take a chance and book a room, and look for roomies. If you are interested, let me know directly.

I've posted information about the cruise at: BajaGay.com - July 1st UPDATE -- Price Reduction! If for nothing else, good for comparison.

We have a good group of guys and always have fun. We plan on doing it every year, and will repeat in future years... so join us! We have always had room-mate situations that we have successfully matched.

Happy Cruising to all!

K

How big is this group of people and what is the age group, I might be interested in this?
Old July 15th, 2010, 01:33 AM
Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowmanca View Post
Hi,

I have some time off in July (9-24). Looking to take a cruise... very open to where.

I have looked at the NCL Epic out of Miami, or the NCL Sun out of London, but I'm open to a different cruise line and destination.

I am a 38 year old gay guy from the Bay Area/SF... bearish type, laidback, but fun, avoid drama.

Let me know if you are interested in a last minute journey. Thanks.
Hello there,
I am still hunting for a great deal...I found this last minute deal today...Celebrity Solstice Balcony $698 Aug 15...what do you think?
Old July 17th, 2010, 11:32 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to cruisebearnc
Default Looking for cabin mate for Nov. 1-Carnival Glory out or Charleston,SC

Need cabin mate for Carnival cruise on the Glory for the week of Nov. 1. Looking for non-smoking male as I am and I am 51. To split the cost of the cruise would be $375.00
Old July 17th, 2010, 08:33 PM
Beginner

Wink RSVP Nieuw Amsterdam Feb 13-20

I am a GWM, newly single. Just booked this RSVP cruise of Western Caribbean as a share cabin. I'm 5'7", 130 lbs (since joining Gym), could easily pass for 40-45.
Looking for cabin mate, 55-65, not heavy partier, non smoker to share cabin (unless one of my friends decides to join me). Have never done gay cruise alone. 2 past Atlantis cruises were with ex. They were too pretty boy-muscleman. Not that friendly, but I was with someone. A man on the Cruise Critic Web site recommended this site. Hope RSVP is friendlier, and more laid back than Atlantis. Not looking for new partner, just a friendly guy, and a great trip. Mitch
Old July 18th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Beginner

I just booked the RSVP cruise for Feb 13-20, 2011 to Western Caribbean, on the Nieuw Amsterdam. From the looks of your picture, I'd like to be on the same boat with you, going anywhere, Mitch
Old July 26th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Familiar Face

Smile Atlantis Athens to Barcelona

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a cabin mate for the Atlantis: Athens to Barcelona cruise. I would like to book by the 30th so we could take advantage of the special cabin deal they are offering. I may have a lead on a cheaper balcony at $1250 pp. Please get back to me....Bernard
Old August 9th, 2010, 01:25 PM
Beginner

I am a 46 year professional female who is looking for another female or gay man who wants to share a room on a cruise in Croatia this is a small vessel and will island hop to 7 islands..I am looking to go in August or September the price is 360 euro per person includes meals.. got to www.katarina-lines.com
I am interested in K1 OR K3 LINES THERE IS A DAILY DESCRIPTION AT THIS SITE OF EACH ISLAND. We will be departing from Opatija Croatia. If interested in sharing a room please contact me at mychoresandmore@yahoo.com
Old August 9th, 2010, 01:35 PM
Beginner

I am looking for a person (female preferred )who wants to share a room on a cruise in Croatia this is a small vessel and will island hop to 7 islands..I am looking to go in August or September the price is 360 euro per person includes meals.. got to www.katarina-lines.com
I am interested in K1 OR K3 LINES THERE IS A DAILY DESCRIPTION AT THIS SITE OF EACH ISLAND. We will be departing from Opatija Croatia. If interested in sharing a room please contact me at mychoresandmore@yahoo.com
Old August 13th, 2010, 06:04 PM
Passenger

I am very interested. Please contact me at cruisemeister@msn.com.
Old August 13th, 2010, 06:12 PM
Familiar Face

I think I already have someone I'll let you know if that changes
Old August 30th, 2010, 12:42 PM
Beginner

Default Carnivel..Feb-2011, LA to Mexico..roomate needed

Hi,
I am a good looking 45yo, 174lbs, hiv-, fit. I need a Male companion around my age for a cruise on Feb-2011, LA to Mexico. I have not booked yet. if some one willing to go with me pls let us talk. i live in San Jose area. THIS IS first time for me and we can go with low cost cruise 3-5 days one.

Regards,
Chirs
Old September 7th, 2010, 10:08 PM
Beginner

Default Campanion for Sydney to NZ 4/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
Hi GLBT Cruisers:

I thought it would be a good idea to post a sticky for those who are looking for a travel companion, thus avoiding the single supplement the cruise lines charge!

I've seen several posts in the past of guys and gals looking for travel buddies...so if you're on the hunt, please post here.

Thanks!! 8)
Looking for a male to share a cabin on Sun Princess leaving Sydney on 4/12/10 for 13 nights to New Zealand Cost about $2000-
Roy
Old September 19th, 2010, 11:38 PM
Passenger

Thumbs up DOES THIS FORUM REALLY WORK? :confused:

Forties, fun, fit, good-looking guy looking for same travel mate
(30-50) to cruise 3-5 days early December 2010. Inexperienced cruiser, therefore open to suggestions...as long as it's fantastically fun and friendly. Please contact me (abitmore1@yahoo.ca) personally to chat some more.
Old September 26th, 2010, 12:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to cruisebearnc
Default Cabin Mate Wanted

I am looking for a cabin mate for either Oct.30 cruise out of Charleston, SC on the Carnival Fantasy or for Nov.1 out or Charleston, SC on the Carnival Glory. Anyone interested in those please let me know. They are both about the same in price but do not want to pay double price so I am hoping to find someone to share a cabin with. Thanks, Robert...
Old October 2nd, 2010, 11:00 AM
Welcome Newcomer

looking to share a cabin. Norweigin dawn Oct 10-22
Old October 8th, 2010, 07:11 AM
Beginner

Aussie guy here in early 40's looking for cabin mate on Diamond princess from singapore to beijing in march 2011. The cost approx $2400au for an outside cabin this is my first cruise so other first time cruisers would be good but experienced cruisers also welcome.
Old October 8th, 2010, 07:08 PM
Familiar Face

hey there ..I am looking for a cabin mate for a transatlantic cruise..looking at costa lines cruise in early march 2011 departing miami on a 17 day passage to venice..have a look on costa lines site ..includes a few ports in the caribbean as well as great european ports too..probably an outside cabin ..all they have left because this itinerary is really great..there are also some great itineraries with royal caribbean from santos and rio to europe ..inside still available at less than 600 plus
Old October 13th, 2010, 10:17 AM
Familiar Face

Default Retired SWGM 60 - Diamond member on RCL seeks Cruise mate

I am a 60 year old retired single white gay male who loves cruising. I am seeking a platonic cabin mate (male or female, gay or straight) to become good friends and travel companions. No real age restrictions (prefer 30-60). Single supplements are a killer and although I manage a couple of cruises each year travelling single, finding a travel companion would open up the chance for more cruises and cruises on more expensive lines and/or itineraries.
I have a transatlantic booked on Adventure of the Seas from San Juan PR to Malaga Spain 13 nights leaving May 1st. Cost around $700 pp in a Balcony Cabin (airfare extra) which I am willing to share with the right person.
My preferences are:
Asia (As an example there is a Amazara Cruise in Jan 2012 visiting Hong Kong, Vietnam, Bangcock, Singapore with 2/3 overnights in each city I would like to consider).
River Cruise (There are several 10 day or more rover Cruises on the Danube I would also like to consider)
I am also open to South America, Alaska, US/Canada East Coast, South Pacific, Australia/New Zealand, Far East.
Of course compatability is important so I would prefer someone I can meet and get to know beforehand. As I live in the Toronto, Canada area someone from closeby would be a preference but dont let that stop you contacting me if you are serious. Contact me at mikescruising@yahoo.com.
Old October 16th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Beginner

Default NCL Mexico Cruise 12/12/10

Hi All...Early forties, looking for non-smoking travel mate (30+) for 7 day NCL cruise departing on 12/12 from Orlando. Per person cost is ~$349 for ocean view.

Sat Dec 11 Port Canaveral, FL Sun Dec 12 At Sea
Mon Dec 13 Cozumel, Mexico
Tue Dec 14 Santo Tomas de Castilla, Guatemala
Wed Dec 15 Belize City, Belize
Thu Dec 16 At Sea
Fri Dec 17 Key West, FL
Sat Dec 18 Port Canaveral, FL