Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 17th, 2010, 11:54 PM
Passenger

Default what a steal!

Definitely what I'm looking for and the perfect timing too.
I am very interested in getting more information.
Please contact me asap....thx
abitmore1@yahoo.ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosTravels View Post
Hi All...Early forties, looking for
non-smoking travel mate (30+) for 7 day NCL cruise departing on 12/12 from Orlando. Per person cost is ~$349 for ocean view.

Sat Dec 11 Port Canaveral, FL Sun Dec 12 At Sea
Mon Dec 13 Cozumel, Mexico
Tue Dec 14 Santo Tomas de Castilla, Guatemala
Wed Dec 15 Belize City, Belize
Thu Dec 16 At Sea
Fri Dec 17 Key West, FL
Sat Dec 18 Port Canaveral, FL
Old October 21st, 2010, 06:28 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to paulnashtn Send a message via Yahoo to paulnashtn Send a message via Skype™ to paulnashtn
Smile March 6, 2011

I am traveling with family but have booked interior cabin alone on Carnival Legend — would love to find someone to share my cabin
2007 Holiday
2006 Carnival Valor
2005 Carnival Glory
2004 Carnival Conquest
2003 Carnival Victory
2002 Carnival Victory
Old October 22nd, 2010, 12:10 AM
Passenger

Default when?

When are you travelling? I may be interested. Contact me...
abitmore1@yahoo.ca
Old October 22nd, 2010, 10:43 PM
Beginner

Default Looking for another to share a cabin to Mexico and Alaska

SGWM, Looking for another to share a cabin to Mexico, Dec 2010 to Feb 2011 for a cruise to the Mexican Riveria, and another cruise in 2011 to Alaska. I havent booked these cruises yet, looking at 7 or 8 days to Mexico, out of LA or San Diego, and an inside passage cruise to Alaska, probably leaving out of Seattle. This will be my 4th and 5th cruise.

Thank you.
Old October 23rd, 2010, 02:39 AM
Beginner

Default Norwegian Sky 11/5

Anyone going on this cruise. Ive booked a cabin..travelling single...
Old October 23rd, 2010, 01:06 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to TLucky
Smile Thinking about January

Norweigian has the Gem going out Jan. 11 and the Jewel going out Jan. 12 from NY to the Carribean. They are both great ships and I would love to get a balcony room and share the cost. I am a 48 year old man and love to take cruises. Let me know if there is interest and we can connect via e-mail and maybe eventually on a balcony . Tom
Old October 23rd, 2010, 10:05 PM
Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelC View Post
Anyone going on this cruise. Ive booked a cabin..travelling single...
What is the exact cruise date and how much in the cost?
contact me abitmore1@yahoo.ca
Old October 23rd, 2010, 10:11 PM
Passenger

Default NCL Dec 12...anyone?

Want to cruise NCL on Dec 12 for 7 nts.....price $349 for oceanview.
Anyone looking for fun and wanting to share a cabin? Let chat over email and make it happen. abitmore1@yahoo.ca
Old October 24th, 2010, 01:33 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile SWM, seeking a roommate for March 8, 2011, HAL 10 day Southern Caribbean

I'd like to book this cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale to the Southern Caribbean in a veranda cabin. HAL has changed their single policy from 150% to 200%, so it is no longer feasable to cruise alone! I'm a non-smoking guy, very open-minded, who enjoys cruising, good conversation, good food and wine, and likes to explore the various island destinations! Please contact me at this site or at ronmill2@gmail.com. Thanks for reading this message!:
Old October 30th, 2010, 02:54 PM
Beginner

11/5... this friday... NCL Sky to the Bahamas...
Old November 6th, 2010, 02:22 PM
Beginner

Default Thanksgiving Miami/Ft Lauderdale

I will be in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale from November 26 through December 1. Looking to share a cabin, preferably a balcony. I am 57, 190 lbs, and play the ukulele. Prefer being naked. I am the one on the right http://sonicuke.com/images/sonicuke_home.jpg
Old November 8th, 2010, 05:21 PM
Familiar Face

Default Christmas-New Years cruise

Hi,
I'm a 38 year old single, gay, male from the Bay Area, CA looking to take a cruise departing on 12/26 or so for about 7 days.

I'm a professional (high school principal), laid back, and pretty low key.

I'm open to most options/ports/destinations.

Let me know. Thanks. E-mail: mellowmanca AT aol
Old November 10th, 2010, 12:21 PM
Passenger

Default P

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowmanca View Post
Hi,
I'm a 38 year old single, gay, male from the Bay Area, CA looking to take a cruise departing on 12/26 or so for about 7 days.

I'm a professional (high school principal), laid back, and pretty low key.

I'm open to most options/ports/destinations.

Let me know. Thanks. E-mail: mellowmanca AT aol

Hey sounds interesting.
Please get back to me
abitmore1@yahoo.ca
we can talk some more...
Old November 13th, 2010, 03:32 AM
Beginner

Default Celebrity Summit - Dec 11 2010: cabin share?

haven't yet booked, but looking to travel on the Dec 11 Celebrity cruise out of puerto rico.
please let me know ASAP if you're interested in sharing a balcon cabin! i found a deal for $549/person.

Departs San Juan aboard Celebrity Cruises– Celebrity Summit
Sailing Date(s): December 11, 2010
1 San Juan, Puerto Rico --- 8:30 p.m.
2 Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas 8:00 a.m. 6:00 p.m.
3 Frederiksted, St. Croix 7:00 a.m. 5:30 p.m.
4 St. John's, Antigua 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
5 Roseau, Dominica 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
6 St. George's, Grenada 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
7 At Sea --- ---
8 San Juan, Puerto Rico 6:00 a.m.
Old November 13th, 2010, 03:33 AM
Beginner

Default Celebrity Summit - Dec 11 2010: cabin share?

haven't yet booked, but looking to travel on the Dec 11 Celebrity cruise out of puerto rico.
please let me know ASAP if you're interested in sharing a balcony cabin! i found a deal for $549/person.

Departs San Juan aboard Celebrity Cruises– Celebrity Summit
Sailing Date(s): December 11, 2010
1 San Juan, Puerto Rico --- 8:30 p.m.
2 Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas 8:00 a.m. 6:00 p.m.
3 Frederiksted, St. Croix 7:00 a.m. 5:30 p.m.
4 St. John's, Antigua 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
5 Roseau, Dominica 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
6 St. George's, Grenada 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
7 At Sea --- ---
8 San Juan, Puerto Rico 6:00 a.m.
Old November 13th, 2010, 09:29 AM
Familiar Face

Default Aquafest Allure of the Seas Sept 4-11

I was wondering if anyone is interested in sharing a cabin on RC Allure of the Seas out of Ft Lauderdale Sept 4-11? It is mixed cruise, inside cabins are about $759 plus approx $150 taxes.

I am a 41 yr old WM looking for similar person to hang out with and have a good time. I have been on two cruises before. Send me a message if you have any thoughts about it or other gay cruises. Thank you.
Old November 17th, 2010, 02:00 AM
Beginner

Also looking for a cabin mate on a cruise..

38 yr old, single male...let me know if anyone is interested.
Old November 18th, 2010, 11:55 PM
Passenger

Cool Cruise on December 4 and on

Hey man,
I'm off till Dec 20 and looking to cruise with a someone. I am gwm 40s, tall, fit and fun. I'm available to set sail anytime after Dec 4 or so for a week, but I'm flexible too. If you find a steal of a deal out of Florida in the Caribbean, let me know.
Get in touch with me via abitmore1@yahoo.ca (title it "cruise") so I'll know to open it.
Old November 24th, 2010, 06:42 AM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to DL_bi_boy

I'm looking for a companion to accompany me on a 7day round trip NYC/Florida/Bahamas
for dec 12-19. I booked a balcony room, (BD-BB) upgrade, i'm a handsome single verse guy, VERY discreet, DL,smoker,
my best friend had pull out at the last min, I was thinking about going alone but my friend said i should'nt travel alone so.....
maybe i'll meet someone nice while having some fun in the process.
altogether i paid $1,260 taxes & fee's i'm asking for $600 . If your interested or know anyone who might be, feel free to contact me.
would prefer a smoker/ handsome gay or Bi TOP or VERSE/TOP male, single, openminded, mild to wild, in good shape,

email,
showmewatugott@yahoo.com

Last edited by DL_bi_boy; November 24th, 2010 at 06:47 AM. Reason: not finish
Old November 27th, 2010, 12:45 PM
Familiar Face

Default Seeking cruise bud

Hello...
I'm a 37 yr old single GWM looking to cruise in January or February.
I'm having a hard time finding a roommate... or even finding people
who love to cruise as much as I do.

I've been on roughly 12 cruises...prefer Celebrity and Princess and desire a Southern Caribbean destination, anywhere from 4-10 days.
I have my eye on a couple choices, but I totally welcome your ideas and suggestions, too. I'm not opposed to hearing from anyone who is seeking a roommate...just let me know what you've got booked. I'm always looking to cruise.

I live in a suburb of Chicago, I'm a really easy-going, nice, honest guy.
If you're gay, straight, any age range--all good to me.
It would be nice to travel as buddies, hang out a bit, etc., but if you're just looking for someone to split a cabin...I may be okay with that, too.

Hope to hear from ya.
J
Old December 1st, 2010, 01:58 PM
Beginner

Default Looking for Cabin Mate

Hello--

Would love to find a cabin mate on any of the med cruises in summer 2011.

I am 35 years old/wm

Love to have fun, laugh and see the world.
Old December 12th, 2010, 11:27 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello there,

My name is Sunny. I am a GAM who like you, loves cruising. I have traveled quite a lot. I have gone on more than 25 cruises and visited more than 100 countries. I am an easy going person who does not smoke, does not do drugs and drink very little. I live in Northern California.

I usually have a travel buddy, but he is not available for the next few months. I am setting my eyes on the Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas in January 2011 and NCL's Epic for May 7, 2011 crossing to Barcelona.

If you are interested, please let me know. You can reach me directly at baliboy01@yahoo.com.

Thanks. I hope to hear from you.

Sunny
Old December 12th, 2010, 11:58 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey2611 View Post
I am a 60 year old retired single white gay male who loves cruising. I am seeking a platonic cabin mate (male or female, gay or straight) to become good friends and travel companions. No real age restrictions (prefer 30-60). Single supplements are a killer and although I manage a couple of cruises each year travelling single, finding a travel companion would open up the chance for more cruises and cruises on more expensive lines and/or itineraries.
I have a transatlantic booked on Adventure of the Seas from San Juan PR to Malaga Spain 13 nights leaving May 1st. Cost around $700 pp in a Balcony Cabin (airfare extra) which I am willing to share with the right person.
My preferences are:
Asia (As an example there is a Amazara Cruise in Jan 2012 visiting Hong Kong, Vietnam, Bangcock, Singapore with 2/3 overnights in each city I would like to consider).
River Cruise (There are several 10 day or more rover Cruises on the Danube I would also like to consider)
I am also open to South America, Alaska, US/Canada East Coast, South Pacific, Australia/New Zealand, Far East.
Of course compatability is important so I would prefer someone I can meet and get to know beforehand. As I live in the Toronto, Canada area someone from closeby would be a preference but dont let that stop you contacting me if you are serious. Contact me at mikescruising@yahoo.com.
Hello there,

My name is Sunny. I am a GAM who like you, loves cruising. I have traveled quite a lot. I have gone on more than 25 cruises and visited more than 100 countries. I am an easy going person who does not smoke, does not do drugs and drink very little. I live in Northern California.

I usually have a travel buddy, but he is not available for the next few months. I am setting my eyes on the Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas in January 2011 and NCL's Epic for May 7, 2011 crossing to Barcelona.

If you are interested, please let me know. You can reach me directly at baliboy01@yahoo.com.

Thanks. I hope to hear from you.

Sunny
Old December 16th, 2010, 04:13 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey2611 View Post
I am a 60 year old retired single white gay male who loves cruising. I am seeking a platonic cabin mate (male or female, gay or straight) to become good friends and travel companions. No real age restrictions (prefer 30-60). Single supplements are a killer and although I manage a couple of cruises each year travelling single, finding a travel companion would open up the chance for more cruises and cruises on more expensive lines and/or itineraries.
I have a transatlantic booked on Adventure of the Seas from San Juan PR to Malaga Spain 13 nights leaving May 1st. Cost around $700 pp in a Balcony Cabin (airfare extra) which I am willing to share with the right person.
My preferences are:
Asia (As an example there is a Amazara Cruise in Jan 2012 visiting Hong Kong, Vietnam, Bangcock, Singapore with 2/3 overnights in each city I would like to consider).
River Cruise (There are several 10 day or more rover Cruises on the Danube I would also like to consider)
I am also open to South America, Alaska, US/Canada East Coast, South Pacific, Australia/New Zealand, Far East.
Of course compatability is important so I would prefer someone I can meet and get to know beforehand. As I live in the Toronto, Canada area someone from closeby would be a preference but dont let that stop you contacting me if you are serious. Contact me at mikescruising@yahoo.com.
I think you will love the cruise, I did Adventure's first transatlantic cruise in May 2010. The ship is outstanding in every way. I would love to go on it, however I will be returning from my Sao Palo--Lison Vision Transatlantic cruise.
Old December 16th, 2010, 04:15 PM
Cruise Maniac

I am looking for a cruise around April 18 after my South America Transatlantic. get back with me gkbii@hotmail.com

George
Old December 16th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddowj View Post
Hi guys,

I always love to cruise but my travel budget is limited as I can't always sail myself. I love ROYAL CARIBBEAN AND CELEBRITY as I also been on Carnvial (Junk!). I will be DIAMOND PLUS by my next cruise in July and can match with Celebrity's ELITE. Thefore, with my RCL's Diamond Plus membership, I can use the Concierge Club and Celebrity's Lounge at Micheal's Club, which both clubs, I can access private breakfast (reserved for suite guest, and people like me) and enjoy the evening socal hours (which includes FREE drinks alcohol or not). It is whoever that shares my cabin as it is many of the nice perks to have.

I also can apply for discounts with RCL and Celebrity, up to $250, in which if you share a cabin, it can be divided in half to save on your end as well. Can be applied to anyt sailing date, including holiday as it is not limited to select fares.

Ohh, by the way, I am only 24 years old as I don't mind having to share with anyone (regardless of age, bi, straight, married, ect) except that you CANNOT SMOKE in the cabin.

I am open to any suggestions as I have been all over (been to Alaska, Bahamas, Bermuda, Caribbean, Hawaii, Mediterranean, Mexico, Central American, Europe, Panama Canal, and Repos). You can say hey as you don't have to be shy. Thanks.
I live near orlando and think it would be nice to travel with someone. Get back with me and let's talk. gkbii@hotmail.com

George
Old December 16th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddowj View Post
Hi guys,

I always love to cruise but my travel budget is limited as I can't always sail myself. I love ROYAL CARIBBEAN AND CELEBRITY as I also been on Carnvial (Junk!). I will be DIAMOND PLUS by my next cruise in July and can match with Celebrity's ELITE. Thefore, with my RCL's Diamond Plus membership, I can use the Concierge Club and Celebrity's Lounge at Micheal's Club, which both clubs, I can access private breakfast (reserved for suite guest, and people like me) and enjoy the evening socal hours (which includes FREE drinks alcohol or not). It is whoever that shares my cabin as it is many of the nice perks to have.

I also can apply for discounts with RCL and Celebrity, up to $250, in which if you share a cabin, it can be divided in half to save on your end as well. Can be applied to anyt sailing date, including holiday as it is not limited to select fares.

Ohh, by the way, I am only 24 years old as I don't mind having to share with anyone (regardless of age, bi, straight, married, ect) except that you CANNOT SMOKE in the cabin.
Hey, this sounds like a good plan of yours. I am very near Diamond myself and would like someone to travel with. Get back with me and lets talk. gkbii@hotmail.com

George
Old December 16th, 2010, 04:40 PM
Cruise Maniac

Smile South America Transatlantic April 4, 2011

gkbii@hotmail.com

I am a single, slender, white, bi, 38 year old guy who likes to travel. I am fun to be around, well educated and open minded.

I have booked a South America Transatlantic cruise (Sao Palo-Lisbon) for April 4, 2011. It will be on the Vision of the Seas, in a Junior Suite. If your interested get back with me and we can chat. I would want around $1,000 for the 14 night cruise, which is less than 1/2 the cost. I am fine with airline flights however, be advised that this could be an expensive South America & Europe. The Vision class ships are great and this should be a fun cruise with Brazilians.

George
Old December 21st, 2010, 09:25 AM
Familiar Face

Default 2011 Cruise

Want to go some where Jan Feb 2011. Prefer to leave from Florida.

I have been on a few cruises before. destination open.

Looking to share cabin. I am 35 wm average built.

Email or message if interested or if you have booked and looking for a share.
Old December 26th, 2010, 01:03 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsguy88 View Post
Also looking for a cabin mate on a cruise..

38 yr old, single male...let me know if anyone is interested.
I'm Interested in going on RSVP's Caribean Cruise that sails on February 13th. I'm looking for someone to split the cost of a room.