Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 16th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Question Cruise in September 2011?

I'm a 30 y/o guy in NYC. Looking to plan a cruise for September 2012 and am flexible on dates as long as it is after the 2nd.

Also flexible on location, though the Mediterranean sounds great. (Caribbean, perhaps Mexico, and maybe somewhere else also possible.)

Preferably a 8-12 day cruise.

Would ideally like to find someone relatively near my age to share a room with & hang out while on the ship.

Anyone else looking in the same time frame?
Old July 6th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to stephen05

70/M/traveling alone...looking to share cabin expense. October 23, Epic Barcelona to Miami
Old July 22nd, 2011, 03:30 PM
Familiar Face

Default Looking for a travel companion for couple of sailings

Hello Everyone,

Looking for a Male travel buddy for 28Apr12, 8nt sailing on Summit from San Juan to cape Liberty & than 20Oct12, 11nt on NCL Jade roundtrip from Civitavecchia for Holly Land cruise.

Have these 2 cruises already booked, however based on double it would be a great deal guys !

If interested, email me at martin.svoboda@thomascookgroup.ca

Cheers, Marty
Old July 28th, 2011, 05:09 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by illian View Post
Hi-

I am also a SWGM and semi retired - I am very interested in sharing as cabin to save costs and just to meet and enjoy the company of another person. I have been on 5 cruises and enjoyed every one of them. I would be most interested in the Mexican Riviera which I have been on a couple times and really enjoyed. I live in Vancouver WA so0 going out of either LA or San Diego would be fine.

Thank you and looking forward to your reply.
Hi there... Have you found a travelmate? I am looking to share a repositioning cruise from Vancouver to the Mexican Riviera sailing on Oct 4, 2011 on Holland America Oosterdam. If interested email back and see if we can work it out. I am a young looking/acting 57yo, 5'9", 158, fit, well educated, well traveled, low maintenance, easy to get along kinda guy.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 06:45 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking to share 33 day around Hawaii-Tahiti 2012 from San Deigo

Looking for female to share cabin on a Holland American cruise next year with same. Ship embarks from Vancouver BC., Portland OR, or San Diego CA; disembarks in San Diego, CA. I live in So. Cal., so could get you to and from the boat if you were coming from elsewhere. I'm a retired high school teacher, non smoker, have an occasional drink, and I'm a Christian. Age, race, religion, or lack of one, doesn't matter, as long as you're independent, reasonably neat, and not a nit picker. See my profile, and if interested drop me a note.
Bugsmom
Old August 10th, 2011, 04:03 AM
Welcome Newcomer

anything on mind?
Old August 16th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to hotdog647
Default Monarch of the Seas from Port Canaveral

Prices usually fall, sometimes dramatically, during Sept, Oct, & Nov for 3 & 4 night cruises to the Bahamas and an out island on Royal Caribbean's Monarch of the Seas. It's hard to imagine that when built these were the largest cruise ships afloat. Small by today's standards the Monarch (and sister ship Majesty) provide about the biggest bang for the buck in Florida's short cruise market. From past experience I have found that the 3 day weekend trips are generally a younger party crowd, and the 4 day mid-week cruise is usually a more mature crowd or cruisers seeking a good deal since prices are about the same. I'm looking for someone to share either cruise. I'm a 60 yo gwm, non smoker, social drinker, and have respectfully shared cabins frequently before. This can be especially important because Monarch has some of the smallest cabins afloat. If you're interested in a short get away during the fall, or a longer cruise when the Royal Caribbean fleet returns, drop me a line. Doug
Old August 23rd, 2011, 09:46 AM
Welcome Newcomer

hi there also looking for traveling companion in the near future. message me Roger if interested
Old August 23rd, 2011, 09:48 AM
Welcome Newcomer

hi there message me if interested also looking for traveling companion for future tours Thanks Roger
Old August 23rd, 2011, 09:50 AM
Welcome Newcomer

hi there also looking for travling companion for future cruises. Let me know if your interested in chatting about it. Roger CaSilverFox
Old August 23rd, 2011, 09:54 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Looking for traveling companion for near future cruises , let me know if interested Roger
Old August 26th, 2011, 09:09 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Disney Cruise

I'm dying to go on my first cruise ever and I think that the Disney Cruise Line would be a great experience for me not only because it will be my first cruise but because I love all things Disney. The 7 night Western Caribbean cruise looks amazing! I want to go sometime in January 2012 because it's off season and I get a break from college (not to mention that it would be the perfect excuse to escape the New York weather)

I'm 22 male and my only obstacle right now is the single supplement. If someone wants to join me to share the costs please send me an email or reply here. I'm nice, easygoing, and respectful. A girl or a guy. It doesn't matter, just be around my age.

WaterDa
keelg200@yahoo.com
Old August 28th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterDa View Post
I'm dying to go on my first cruise ever and I think that the Disney Cruise Line would be a great experience for me not only because it will be my first cruise but because I love all things Disney. The 7 night Western Caribbean cruise looks amazing! I want to go sometime in January 2012 because it's off season and I get a break from college (not to mention that it would be the perfect excuse to escape the New York weather)

I'm 22 male and my only obstacle right now is the single supplement. If someone wants to join me to share the costs please send me an email or reply here. I'm nice, easygoing, and respectful. A girl or a guy. It doesn't matter, just be around my age.

WaterDa
keelg200@yahoo.com
I, too, thought about a Disney cruise. In the past two years I had back-to-back Disneyland Annual Passport, spent a week in Walt Disney World, and saw the Lion King and Beauty and the Beast musical productions. However, I opted to go with other cruise lines for two reasons:
1. The Disney Cruise lines seem to have a bunch of families with little kids, and I prefer to have more single people on board.
2. The entertainment schedule appeared to be very similar to what I've already seen at Disney parks. For example, one cruise had an Aladdin show, which appeared to be the same as the Aladdin show at DCA in California. On my previous cruise (Holland America) the evening vegas-style shows were my favorite part, and I can only take so much Disney!

I am trying to convince my roommate to join me on a 7-day Eastern Caribbean cruise beginning January 14, 2012 aboard Carnival Dream. I'll know in a month if he can go. If not, I'll be posting on here for a cabin mate. Will those dates work for you, and would you be interested in a non-Disney cruise? Cost is $600/person.

I am 28 single white male from Las Vegas. I have cruised once before, and have booked 2 cruises for 2012.
Old September 2nd, 2011, 11:43 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to ManhattanBeachMike

Inaugural Carnival Breeze from Europe to the US in November, 2012. I like to travel in suites - the cost is about $3000 pp or less, depending if you have cruised on Carnival before. $500 deposit -- and, payment due in July 2012. Interested?
Old September 3rd, 2011, 06:49 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to ManhattanBeachMike

Hi there -- 47 here but otherwise we're looking for the same thing -- I have a cruise in mind -- it's an inaugural Carnival Breeze run from Barcelona to Florida -- 15 days about $2800 pp in a suite. A lot of people don't love the Carnival line, I do. And, I do the luxury brands as well. What I like about Carnival is it doesn't take itself seriously. It's a great price point, and their suites [i.e. moving around space] is decent. I smoke but don't have to in cabin [if they even let you]. I pretty much hang -- see shows, gamble a little, do some kitschy things, rarely take a tour. I have a bf for a long time so I am looking for a cabin-mate only. No hook-up. Let me know if this interests you. Mike
Old September 6th, 2011, 09:59 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Celebrity Infinity S.America Jan 15 2012

Looking for male to share the cost of my Aqua Class cabin on the Celebrity Infinity cruise from Valparaiso Chile to Buenos Aires Argentina Jan 15 2012.
The Infinity will have been "solsticized" just prior to this cruise.

I have friends going on this cruise, also in Aqua Class, and they convinced me to book as well. I love Celebrity Aqua Class as you get exclusive complimentary access to the specialty restaurant "Blu" for both breakfast and dinner. 'Once you go Blu you don't go back!' You also get enhanced cabin amenities and access to parts of the spa.

I am Elite status on Celebrity so I (as well as a cabin mate) get access to the nightly pre-dinner Captain's Club cocktail hour.

I am a young-looking 55 year old male, non-smoker, quiet, considerate.

Let me know if interested.
Thanks,
Stephen
Old September 7th, 2011, 10:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Sept 11 sailing from NY on Veendam to Bermuda

Anyone into a last minute deal? 7 nights on HollandAmerica to St. George and Hamilton for $199.

I'm 43 going on 35, SWM, non-smoker, snores a bit seeking younger, open-minded people to cruise with.

For a fast response, get to me at brogott 101 at aol. com.
Old September 9th, 2011, 11:54 PM
Familiar Face

Default Dec. cruise mate wanted!

Hey, I'm looking for another single gay guy that might be up for a pre-holiday sailing. I'm interested in Explorer or Silhouette out of Bayonne on Dec. 11 or 12th, or possibly the HAL Statendam on Dec. 9th from FLL to SAN (Transcanal). Any interest from a non-smoker please? Interior is just fine with me as well. Thanks, guys!
Miracle, Dec. 2008, NCL Jewel, Apr. 2009, Carnival Dream, Dec. 2009, HA Noordam, Mar. 2010, Carnival Freedom, Aug. 2010, Celebrity Summit, Dec. 2011, NCL Epic, May, 2011, RCI Explorer of the Seas, Dec. 2012, Carnival Spirit, Mar. 2012, Coral Princess, Dec. 2012, MSC Musica, Dec. 2013
Old September 10th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for a person to join me on my cruise on sept 21, 2011 on the Island Princess

I am looking for a guy to join me on a free 19-Day Cruise between Vancouver to Fort Lauderdale going to the Panama Canal. You will need to pay only air fares is up to 300 and a little of the cost of the fees and taxes to the trip
Old September 10th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to hotdog647
Default Transatlantic Westbound Oct/Nov

60 yo GWM Florida male looking for cabin share for RCL Balcony from either Spain or Italy Oct or Nov this fall. Special pricing coming out for bookings made by Tuesday Sept 12for Balcony around $995 for Rome to Ft. Lauderdale in Nov, $1195 from Barcelona to Ft. Lauderdale late October. Non- Smoking, social drinker. Considerate cabin mate.

Also seeking cabin shares for Jewel of the Seas from Tampa to Western Caribbean Nov -April later this year.

Happy cruising. Doug
Old September 15th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to veebs28
Default Carnival Dream

I'm currently booked on the carnival dream for january 7th 2012 with a balcony....looking for someone that might want to share a room since my person backed out on me...
Old September 22nd, 2011, 12:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

i m turning the big 50 looking to go on a cruise date February 12, 2012 — February 26, 2012 on the Infinity cruise 14 Nights - South America cruise hit my first cruise
Old September 22nd, 2011, 08:34 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Unhappy change hova heart

vacation cruise mabe to musch $$$$ for me thks .
Old October 6th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Familiar Face

Default Dec 4, 2011 - Ruby Princess

I have an inside cabin booked (but can be upgraded to a balcony) and am looking for a roommate. Anyone interested?
Eastern Caribbean - 7 days.
Old October 18th, 2011, 02:21 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Talking Looking for the other half to complete the fun!

Just discovered this site. Single gay male here, Pacific Islander, in my forties, interested in cruising the Southern Caribbean aboard Celebrity Summit from March 17 to 24, 2012, round trip from and to San Juan, with stops at Grenada, Barbados, Dominica, and St. Barth's. This one's by Atlantis Events.

Concerned, caring, compassionate, and considerate travelmate here, looking for friendship, companionship, and open to wherever it may take us.

Last edited by almostavirgin; October 18th, 2011 at 02:24 AM. Reason: typos
Old October 18th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Cool Gay couple on NCL Spirit New Orleans 12/11/11, looking to meet others

Hi we are new to cruising and are taking the NCL Sprit for my partners 40th and we are looking for other couples to meet up with.
Old October 28th, 2011, 01:33 AM
Familiar Face

Default 2 cruises - 12/24/11 from CA, or 1/14/12 from FL

I have booked 2 separate cruises by myself, and am looking for someone to share a room with. I am 29 yrs old, single professional white male. Looking for a non-smoker who is under 40.

12/24/11 - Christmas & New Year's! - Carnival Splendor from Long Beach, CA. 8-days. $900 per person.

1/14/12 - Carnival Dream from Port Canaveral, FL. Interior "spa" suite (includes access to thermalsuite of the ship's spa area). 7 nights. $670 per person.
Old November 6th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Familiar Face

Default Celebrity Solstice Dec 18, 2011 - cabin share

I have booked a nice outside stateroom on the Solstice Dec 18-26, 2011. It would be nice share with someone and avoid the singles supplement. Anyone interested?

I'm a 59 year old guy from New York City. Sociable, quiet, non-smoker. I've been on a number of cruises.

Everett

2007 Crystal Symphony
2008 Crown Princess (and 2009)
2009 Celebrity Equinox (and 2014)
2010 Carnival Glory
2011 Celebrity Mercury
2011 Celebrity Eclipse (and 2012)
2011 Celebrity Solstice
2012 Emerald Princess (twice)
2013, March Ruby Princess
2014 Celebrity Summit
Old November 8th, 2011, 09:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default HAL Ryndam, western Caribbean Jan 8- seeking cabin mate

I'm interested in booking a Holland America cruise to Key West, Belize and Cozumel Jan 8.
Looking for a guy to share a cabin. I'm an easy going 50yr old guy, non-smoker,
casual drinker, enjoys good food and wine and exploring new ports.
Drop me a message if interested and lets chat.
Cheers
Glenn
Old November 12th, 2011, 03:20 AM
Banned
Familiar Face

I`m looking to share a cabin for a 7-day Carnival Caribbean cruise. I`m 30, white male, non-smoking...