Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 16th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to crunchcat
Default Seeking A Cabin Mate

Hi ,

I am looking to take my first cruise sometime this summer to September.
I am quite flexible with regards to dates and destination. >>>>Just trying to save a little money.

Hope to hear from you. Thanks.

Ben 8)
Old April 18th, 2009, 11:45 AM
Familiar Face

Hey Crunch!

I'm looking for a cabinmate/ roommate for the Princess Royal Transatlantic sailing from Rome to Manaus (21 days) leaving from Rome on November 28, 2009. It goes from Italy (3 stops) out through Gibralter to Tunis/Carthage, Morocco and Senegal before steaming across the atlantic and up the Amazon river into the heart of the Brazilian jungle!

I'm wanting to book an oceanview (obstructed view is fine with me--I don't have a ton of money) and don't want to pay the huge cost of a single room! I'm a 47 yr old professional partnered GWM (my partner can't/won't take the time off). I don't smoke, don't drink very much at all, but love to travel. I'm fluent in French, German, Dutch, English, plus some Italian, Spanish, Greek, Hebrew, Russian and Chinese, so I could be useful on shore excursions!

I can be outgoing when the occasion arises, but also value quiet time as well. I'm looking for another independent traveler like myself who is courteous and open-minded, eager to learn and live this trip-of-a-lifetime for all it's worth! Age, race, religion, physical abilities/disabilities are no barriers but opportunities.

If this sounds interesting to you, please contact me ASAP!

warmly yours,
Fred in South Carolina (USA)
Old May 11th, 2009, 06:36 PM
Familiar Face

Default BajaBoyz Mexican Riviera Cruise

[color=#444444]Hi CrunchCat,

We have a group of guys heading out of San Diego on October 26th for an 8 day Mexican Riviera Cruise on the Carnival Spirit.

The cost is $645 pp including the $80 carnival charges in tips ($10 per day), or $565 without the tips included. This includes a $50 on-board credit to your sign and sail card; wine; hosted cocktail party, gay shore excursions in Acapulco and Manzanillo.

I am the group leader, not a travel agent, but we are using one to take the deposits. He is also on the trip and that is how we are getting some of the amenities/on-board credits.

If this meets your schedule, I know we have some single sailors that we have already matched up and I think a few more in the wings. Plus we have 5 months before disembarkation. At present, we are up to about 30 guys. San Diego is a great port and we are a fun bunch of guys... all ages.

Carnival has been very cooperative so we are looking forward to a good time. More information is at www.BajaGay.com The site is a bulletin board... nothing commercial. Just a way for us to build some community here in Baja Mexico.

Join us if you can!