Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 17th, 2009, 11:02 AM
Familiar Face

Default Amsterdam 12/2/09 Pan-American & Panama Canal (21 days)

Hello all,

Just wondering if any other guys or gals are joining us on this cruise? This will be our third Panama Canal cruise but the last one was 15 years ago, so it's time! Give us a shout if your going or thinking about it. Prices are good for this longer voyage.

Who knows anything about sights to see in Huatulco, Mexico...Puerto Chiapas, Mexico... Corinto, Nicaragua...and Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala? Any info would be very helpful.

J & K
Sponsored Links
Old September 18th, 2009, 07:37 AM
Familiar Face

We are doing the holiday cruise on HAL Amsterdam Panama Canal from LA ending up in Ft Lauderdale. Any chance chance you still going to be on board? Our segment is Dec 23 - Jan 6. Great prices for this cruise as well.
Old September 24th, 2009, 02:37 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun1too
We are doing the holiday cruise on HAL Amsterdam Panama Canal from LA ending up in Ft Lauderdale. Any chance chance you still going to be on board? Our segment is Dec 23 - Jan 6. Great prices for this cruise as well.
Hi Larry,

We'd love to join you on the Christmas/New years cruise but we'd have to rob a bank......not!!! Too bad, you and Jerry would have enjoyed a few spins around the dance floor. Jerry was a ballroom dance instructor for Arthur Murray's in Beverly Hills for several years. He could have taught you a triple ripple tango dip.....hot! Enjoy your cruuise and write a review when you get back.

J & K
Old September 24th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Familiar Face

OMG...... I am also a ballroom/latin dancer. I am an avid cruiser and usually on the dance floor every chance I get. I just love to twirl all these ladies and sometimes their husbands on the dance floor..... At times I get lucky and end up dancing with guys who are wanna be on Dancing with the Stars lol. I can back lead a potential male dancer. DARN, can you extend your trip for one more segment?
Old September 26th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun1too
OMG...... I am also a ballroom/latin dancer. I am an avid cruiser and usually on the dance floor every chance I get. I just love to twirl all these ladies and sometimes their husbands on the dance floor..... At times I get lucky and end up dancing with guys who are wanna be on Dancing with the Stars lol. I can back lead a potential male dancer. DARN, can you extend your trip for one more segment?
Hi Larry,

We wish we could extend our cruise but it's not possible. Perhaps we'll all hook up on another cruise in the future and you and Jerry can dance the nights away.

FYI...........Jeff and Bob from Qubec will be on your cruise. They just started a Thread on the Gay Boards on Cruisecritic.com. Jump on over so you can engage them in conversation.

J & K