Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 24th, 2009, 10:33 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to danr46 Send a message via Yahoo to danr46
Default Cabinmate neeed for RSVP cruise

63 year old gay male (nonsmoker) looking for cabinmate for 7 day RSVP Southern Caribbean cruise departing Ft. Lauderdale Feb. 13, 2010. Fare per person will be between $1300 and $1900 plus taxes and port charges depending upon type of cabin selected. Cabins are filling up fast. If interested, please contact me as soon as possible.
Old November 5th, 2009, 07:51 AM
david30101

1300-1900? That is a large gap in price. If your looking for a cabinmate then you should already have your cabin booked and know the price already. If it was later in year I may consider. Im taking a cruise in a couple weeks.
Old November 7th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Beginner

Hi, I sent you a PM about this RSVP cruise and hope you reply. The balcony cabins on the ship look nice and the price is fine. Somewhat higher for the Deluxe Suites when compared to the lines price, but I've heard the charters are overall more costly anyway.

For anyone out there, I would seriously consider most any cruise if someone is looking for a cabin mate, although I would prefer at least a balcony cabin. I'm 34, non-smoker (although it doesn't bother me) and currently live in Atlanta, GA So, if someone needs a cabin mate, send me a PM or email at chirshendrix@mac.com (if posting this is wrong, I apologize and it can be deleted if need be)

Hope to hear from you all

Chris
Old October 10th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello Chris,

My name is Mike and I also live in Atlanta GA. I will be on the RSVP Vacation Cruise Feb. 9 - 16 2013 l out of FLL.

If you would like to meet and see if we would be great buddies please feel free to email me back. I am a black professional business brother who loves to travel the world.

I am a non-smoker and enjoy people and adventure.

For more information respond back as soon as possible for this will be my second cruise with RSVP. The last one I went on was to Alaska. I had a great time and so will you.

Thanks,

Mike