Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 1st, 2010, 05:26 PM
Familiar Face

Talking Roll Call: Carnival Spirit Jan 2011 Mex Riv

Hello Cruisers,

We are cruising the Mexican Riviera again in 2011 and all are welcome to join us. This will be our second group cruise and we plan on having a great time!

Good potential for singles match-ups every cruise.

We'd love to have you join us, or meet you on board. Info posted at: BajaGay.com - July 1st UPDATE -- Price Reduction!

Happy cruising to all!

~K
Sponsored Links
Old July 2nd, 2010, 01:48 PM
Beginner

I had a read at your website and would be very interested in this, I am a single and would need room mate.

I am 29 from Scotland, what is the age range of this group?
Old July 19th, 2010, 08:51 PM
Familiar Face

Thumbs up BajaBoyz in Mexico

Hello Scotland!

If you come with us, plan on coming a few days early and you can spend some time with us in Baja!

While there will be a few in their 30's and 40's, most of the group will be more "mature!" Most in our 50's. You know... the older the violin, the sweeter the music!

We are now over 30 guys and last time we met half as many on the cruise with us who joined in and we all had a good time together. Not to wild... not too timid...

Feel free to write me directly if I don't quickly respond to messages here.

Ken
Old November 1st, 2010, 03:31 PM
Familiar Face

Lightbulb Shore excursion ideas?

Checking in here at Cruisemates and thought I'd ask if anyone has any good suggestions for shore excursions with gay or gay friendly tour operators on the Mexican Riviera?

We always try to do business with gay operators if possible... but it takes some research. We located one in Puerto Vallarta... so many things to do in PV. Since we will be right in the middle of the grey whale migration while in Cabo, we found a straight couple who specifically advertised as "gay friendly" so we are giving them some consideration.

Still looking... no reservations yet. Anyone had any good experiences they want to share?

88 days to go... we are getting anxious!
Old November 30th, 2010, 02:28 AM
Familiar Face

Arrow Shore Excursions in Puerto Vallarta

Hi guys,

Every cruise, we look for gay owned or gay friendly tour operators and this year will be no different.

We have arranged for a gay Canopy Jungle Zip-Line tour AND a private all-day beach party at an exclusive residence in Los Muertos beach.

If you are on this cruise, you are welcome to join us for one of the shore excursions, or a complimentary Beach House Sunset Party in the afternoon before heading back to the ship. Just contact me for details.

Looking forward to meeting you all! :-)
Old January 1st, 2011, 10:13 PM
Familiar Face

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys on this or future group cruises... we do this annually, so stay in touch!

Kenito