Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 9th, 2010, 01:17 AM
Beginner

Default FREE CRUISE For Young & Fun Dude

G/L 45 yr old white guy traveling alone but required to pay dbl occupancy for the cabin, so it's available to the right guy. I'm in Los Angeles but my travel dates and cruise itinerary are open....Mexico, Hawaii, or Trans-Canal....doesn't matter. I just get off on the ship and the sea. Have cruised a lot and I know how to have fun. Anybody interested send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE with your stats and some info about yourself....I'll reply back with same....see where it goes.
Sponsored Links
Old November 1st, 2010, 03:23 PM
Familiar Face

Wink starting a movement!

Hey! Great idea!

We have one gentleman on our gay group cruise in January to the Mexican Riviera who is doing the same thing. He is perfectly content to keep his balcony room to himself, but has offered a "scholorship" to someone who wanted to share his room. He's "fussy" about who he shares with... but I think you both are on the right track.

My partner and I have even thought of bringing someone along as a third since our balcony room has a couch/twin.

Maybe we can start a movement in cruising!