Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 4th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Let's have fun and save $$$$

Hi-

I am a SWGM and semi retired - I am very interested in sharing as cabin to save costs and just to meet and enjoy the company of another person. I have been on 5 cruises and enjoyed every one of them. I would be most interested in the Mexican Riviera which I have been on a couple times and really enjoyed. I live in Vancouver WA so0 going out of either LA or San Diego would be fine.

Thank you and looking forward to your reply.
Sponsored Links
Old January 17th, 2011, 07:12 AM
Familiar Face

Default Love to Cruise

Hey You:
I am a laid back, 50 year old, gay, single, fun loving person, who is a cruise addict, I work in a seasonel town in the North East, so, I have a few months off and would like to maybe do the cruise out of San Diego thru the Panama Canel ending in Ft. Lauderdale. But, really am open to anywhere, anytime, for the next three months.

What do you think? The Best, Drew
Quote:
Originally Posted by illian View Post
Hi-

I am a SWGM and semi retired - I am very interested in sharing as cabin to save costs and just to meet and enjoy the company of another person. I have been on 5 cruises and enjoyed every one of them. I would be most interested in the Mexican Riviera which I have been on a couple times and really enjoyed. I live in Vancouver WA so0 going out of either LA or San Diego would be fine.

Old January 17th, 2011, 07:28 AM
Familiar Face

Default Love to Cruise

Hey You:
I am a laid back, 50 year old, gay, single, fun loving person, who is a cruise addict, I work in a seasonel town in the North East, so, I have a few months off and would like to maybe do the cruise out of San Diego thru the Panama Canel ending in Ft. Lauderdale. But, really am open to anywhere, anytime, for the next three months.

What do you think? The Best, Drew
Quote:
Originally Posted by illian View Post
Hi-

Old March 27th, 2011, 11:35 PM
Familiar Face

Dear Illian: Northern Calif retired almond orchardist here-66 yrs young - cruise afficionad
swm - I have a res foor DEC 4tHAL Rotterdam VI from LIMA to SanDiego- 17 nights with last 3 stops in Mexico-have lovely reasonnable room (gay Owned Condo) $55.00 per nite on the Beach- I shall be on a 10 day land tour to Machu Picchu and will cruise home to SANDIEGO-if interested, pls e mail me at: williamannett@att.net
Old September 2nd, 2011, 11:51 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to ManhattanBeachMike

Inaugural Carnival Breeze from Europe to the US in November, 2012. I like to travel in suites - the cost is about $3000 pp or less, depending if you have cruised on Carnival before. $500 deposit -- and, payment due in July 2012. Interested?