Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 17th, 2011, 08:16 AM
Familiar Face

Default Greeting All...........................

Laid back, fifty year old, gay, single and fun loving guy. I am a true cruise addict, who's looking to share a cabin, almost anywhere, anytime. Available the next three months. I work in a seasonel town in the North East and have the time, money, and a exploring kind of attitude. Not interested in drama, or someone expecting a sexual sharing frenzy.

Also, anyone going on the Gem out of NYC, February 12Th. My friend Carolyn thought it would be a hoot for two, gay, singles to share a Valentines cruise ?.

Mahalo, Drew
Sponsored Links
Old January 26th, 2011, 07:37 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Drew,I am seriously wanting to go on the Cunard Victoria out of Ft Lauderdale on March 18th..an 11 night cruise..If booked through Cruise Brothers - Cruise Vacations, Cruise Deals, Discount Cruises, Luxury Cruise Deals on Princess/Carnival/Norwegian Cruise Lines it is offered for 1489. per person with tax for an inside..which is about what I can afford.the cruise covers a few popular ports as well as the Panama Canal.I prefer a ship that isnt a circus at sea..I am a fan of the old cruise liners and Cunard still has that air about it.If interested have a look at the cunard site then at the cruisebrothers site,located in Cranston,R.I. Hope to hear from you,Franko
Old January 31st, 2011, 05:36 AM
Familiar Face

Cool Panama Canel

Hey Franko,
Thanks for responding. Funny, I was looking at a cruise on Vacations to go, April 3rd out of San Deigo. It's on Holland American, which is above most cruise ships, but, below Cunard. It's 14 days, and you disembark in Ft. Lauderdale.

How about telling me more about yourself and what type of excurisons you like to do. I've been to your island many times, it's a unique and beautiful place.

Drew

P.S. Thanks for the clue in on cruise brothers !
Old January 31st, 2011, 05:45 AM
Familiar Face

Please read my post, guess I goofed
Old January 31st, 2011, 02:50 PM
Familiar Face

Hey Drew,The Holland America cruise sounds like a good one..as for me I am going on the cunard victoria cruise march 18th.one of our fellow cruisemates members clued me in on a singles share program and I have a guaranteed share for 1798.inside.Wish you luck in securing a roomie on the HCL cruise out of LA! All Best,Franko
Old March 27th, 2011, 11:28 PM
Familiar Face

Dear Cape Codder: I am former resident of Newport, RI and I too have the love and list of cruising! I am a youngish 66 almond farmer ( retired) living just North of Napa, CA
I am a swm looking to reduce fare on a HAL DEC 4th 17 night cruise out of LIMA to Ecuador-Central America and 3 beachresorts in Mexico-ending in SANDIEGO ( with an optional 14 days to the Hawiian Islands and return to SanDiego) I have in inside res but would like a better grade outside if I find a sharing colleague? If interested, pls e mail me at: williamanntt@att.net Regards, Bill