Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 11th, 2011, 11:45 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Wink sincere guy seeks friend, travel partner, etc.

would enjoy making a new friend for future travel and more. love cruising and happen to be doing so soon on freedom of the seas april 3rd to the western carribbean. It would great to meet a mutual cruise lover like myself onboard. But am also open to getting to know someone and possibly travel together. Tell me about your experiences and what you like to do?
Sponsored Links
Old March 27th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Familiar Face

Dear Cruise Lover: I am a 66yr young cruise afficionado-usually solo as my partner gets violently ill on ships! This gets quite costly as you know but I love my privacy while my purse screams share - share! I am looking to share a HAL Rotterdam VI Dec4th-Lima-SanDiego( with option to sail on to Hawaiian Islandsand return to SD-Have a great-gay owned condo room in LIMA and will land tour Machu Picchu-Cusco and LakeTiticaca-I have a res already bt would prefer a better outside cabin-it is 17 nights via Ecuador-Central America and three resort stop in Mexico! Please e- mail me at: williamannett@att.net
Regards, Bill
Old September 2nd, 2011, 11:52 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to ManhattanBeachMike

Inaugural Carnival Breeze from Europe to the US in November, 2012. I like to travel in suites - the cost is about $3000 pp or less, depending if you have cruised on Carnival before. $500 deposit -- and, payment due in July 2012. Interested?
Old September 4th, 2011, 10:34 PM
Familiar Face

Hi, I am a 34 year old female, love cruising. I am going solo on Carnival Freedom on December 14.