Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 10th, 2011, 12:29 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Skype™ to David-SF
Default Atlantis mexico cruise Oct15th -22nd ??

Well my name is David and I am a big time traveler and have caught the gay cruise bug badly.
I so badly want to be on that cruise if anyone is looking to save some cash or wants to give up their cabin I will take it.
I am super cool no attitude lots of fun. I pay my own way and I do my part to be respectful of your needs.
feel free to friend me on Facebook if you like to see some of my travel and trips this is not spam nor some guy that wants attention I want to get on that ship

Just finished the RSVP med cruise it was awesome.
here is a video I made of the trip and many more videos of my adventures are posted on my youtube page so you can see just how much fun I like to have ‪RSVP CRUISE 2011.wmv‬‏ - YouTube

so please contact me anytime I am ready to board. BTW if any of my posts are in violation here my apologies I am sincerely looking to get on that cruise
thanks David Wichman
facebook.com/dpwichman
sf.david@yahoo.com
415-724-5954
Sponsored Links