Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 20th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Familiar Face

Default RSVP Gay Mediterranean cruise Barcelona 7/12

Hi guys,
My name is Joel, from Chicago, 28yo Puertorican male.
I am booking my 2012 summer cruise out of Barcelona this June/July and thought of starting a thread so we can start meeting eachother and also for people who are looking for cabin/cruise mates.
This will be my first cruise and am hoping to drag a great friend along. Cheers!
Sponsored Links
Old February 20th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to pahinchgo Send a message via Skype™ to pahinchgo

Hi Joel,

I'm also from Chicago (well, Oak Park) and I'm 90% sure I want to go. It would be my first gay cruise. I'll likely go solo.

Paul
Old February 21st, 2012, 10:49 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Paul, I sent you an email. lets chat about it. Im sure I want to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pahinchgo View Post
Hi Joel,

I'm also from Chicago (well, Oak Park) and I'm 90% sure I want to go. It would be my first gay cruise. I'll likely go solo.

Paul
Old March 11th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for cabin mate RSVP Med - Barcelona

I am looking for a cabin mate for the RSVP cruise as well. I've got friends that are going, but my travel buddy had to pull out. I have not yet booked a cabin, so I'm flexible there. I've already bought my plane ticket, so I'm committed to going.

I'm 45, 5'10, 155lb professional. I'm a non-smoker, drug-free and a light drinker (2 or 3 beers). I usually stay up until 12 or 1 and sleep until 8 going to bed earlier the nights before big excursion days.

I've been on 6 Atlantis Cruises including the Baltic and Venice/Greece, so I know what to expect. I've only shared with a stranger once, and it wasn't bad but I want to get to know the person ahead of time.

Send me a message with info about you and let's go from there. Philip