Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 23rd, 2012, 11:04 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to rjd653
Default looking for a mature male

hi, been on 9 cruises and am thinking about booking another cruise on ncl to the western carribean or bermuda anytime between oct 2012 and june 2013hoping to find the right man to make the trip special
Sponsored Links
Old July 24th, 2012, 10:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Only NCL? I'm looking for a cruisemate in April or May, western Carribean out of MSY or FLL, but prefer RCCL.
Old July 26th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to rjd653

hi, thanks for your message. the reson i was looking for ncl is because they offered me a free cruise from oct of this year until the end of june in 2013. they offered me to go to the western carribean,bermuda and nassau. i was on two ships this year to cozumel and i'm still not sure what i am going to do. i have to have it booked by the end of september either way. do you live in las vegas ? i'm going to be out there around the 10th of september. i'd love to hear more about you too thanks bob my e-mail is rjd653@aol.com