Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 5th, 2012, 09:42 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile EPIC 1/26 2 gay guys looking for friends

My partner and I are on the Epic Jan 26. We are looking for other guys to hang out with and enjoy a show together.
Sponsored Links
Old December 30th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearplayoh View Post
My partner and I are on the Epic Jan 26. We are looking for other guys to hang out with and enjoy a show together.
Hi my partner Heinz and I (Rob) will be on the Epic leaving on the 26th, from Miami. We would love to meet up. We are on then14th level.
Old January 8th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javatoronto View Post
Hi my partner Heinz and I (Rob) will be on the Epic leaving on the 26th, from Miami. We would love to meet up. We are on then14th level.
Hi guys. That's too funny. Not only will my partner (Anthony) & I (Sean) be on the Epic leaving out of Miami 1/26, but we're also on the 14th deck (staying in The Haven). We definitely would like to meet up for a drink, show, dinner, etc. We get in on the 25th, and are staying in South Beach the night before departure. Let's make a plan to get together.