Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 22nd, 2013, 09:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to alekscourt Send a message via Skype™ to alekscourt
Default Need a cabin mate - Celebrity Constellation, Aug 24 - Sep 5

I am looking for a cabin mate to join us for a group cruise....a small group of my fans, friends and clients (I'm a travel agent and professional musician) for the August 24th sailing of the Celebrity Constellation, round-trip from Amsterdam to the Baltic. Ports include Amsterdam; Warnemunde; Copenhagen; Stockholm; Tallinn; Helsinki; St. Petersburg (overnight)

If interested, please let me know ASAP as I need to book a cabin for myself so I can join the others whom I have already booked on this cruise. We always dine together as a group (unless you would rather not) and usually plan special activities for our group cruises. We just completed a two-week cruise from Sydney to New Zealand on the Celebrity Solstice and another to Hawaii and back on the Sapphire Princess.

This could be the start of something great for both of us...we could be cabin mates again if all goes well.

I also need a person to share for the Royal Caribbean 7-night Norwegian Fjords cruise on the Vision of the Seas which departs Copenhagen and returns to the same port. I will be staying onboard for yet another back-to-back cruise on this same ship with my group, but I already have a cabin mate for the 10-night British Isles cruise. We may be able to squeeze you into our cabin if you wish to join us for that one as well.

As a former cruise ship musician (pianist) I do a lot of cruises each year with my 'groupies' so you might be interested in future cruises with us. We have a bunch coming from as far away as Australia...it should be great fun!
Sponsored Links