Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 5th, 2014, 06:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to workrey
Default Considerate GM Cruiser Available.... May, June to Mid July!!

Hey Folks,

Am taking another stab at finding a cruise partner for Summer '14. Europe and its major cities are of particular interest. I hail from the left coast of the country, California, and have only cruised with family to AK. Middle aged GM seeking relaxed friends for some shared experiences, as am able to entertain myself. Am non-smoking, moderate drinker, considerate and capable of holding a conversation. If you have secured plans or are in the process of exploring options, please do consider my request. I may be reached at workrey@hotmail.com
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Considerate Female Nonsmoker Seeks Cabinmate ?maybe Mar 3-10 celebrity Eclipse $399? cincy Seeking Cruise Companion 0 February 25th, 2012 05:05 PM
first time cruiser Sovereign of the seas July 21... Southjersey43 Royal Caribbean International 15 June 3rd, 2008 05:21 PM
HONEST, CONSIDERATE AND RESPECTFUL... READY FOR ANY CRUISE! usveteran Seeking Cruise Companion 5 July 26th, 2007 02:07 PM
HONEST, CONSIDERATE AND RESPECTFUL CRUISE MATE usveteran Seeking Cruise Companion 4 July 11th, 2007 08:29 PM
First Time Cruiser (Elation July 06) Goose Carnival Cruise Lines 9 March 12th, 2006 01:33 PM