Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

Old September 22nd, 2015, 04:07 PM
Familiar Face

Default 50 yo gay man looking for cabin mate for 11/2 4 day cruise out of POM

I found a great deal for a 4 day cruise OV POM to bahamas RCCL private Island and Key west. I have been commited for 16 years, Civil United for 15 and married in th great state of Indiana where we live since last december. I enyou and fun and sometime the wild from white water rafting in Alaska to snorkeling the Great Barrier reef. I enjoy taking a few days away from the cold north and cant cruise with my partner since he is a teacher. We still have plenty of time, but would like to lock in the air and cruise fares. the SW are is low but are non refundable. Please contact me as soon as possible if interested. the cruise deal is on Mlife and OV 4 days is 372 with only about 260 the cruise and the 110 are the port fees and taxes. HMU if interested Mlife is the loyalty program connect to the MGM entertainment group.