Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 1st, 2015, 10:49 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Single GWM Carnival Sensation Feb 11-14 2016

Single gay guy, age 38, going on a school trip cruise and would like to meet others.
Sponsored Links
Old November 12th, 2015, 05:16 PM
Familiar Face

are you looking for cabin mate or just someone else who would be on he ship. Im 50 gwm who is finally married to the man I made a commitment to 16 years ago. Civil union 15 yearas go and finally married last year. We are from Indiana and he is a teacher. Im a retired/diabled form plant manager. My disability stems from cancer 15 years ago and long term effect of radiation that inded up hurting my kidney function. I cruised 4 times last year and was on the sensation one of the times. I am looking for cruise soon and early next year would be good also. I get some discounts because of my past guest status. the cruise im sure will hit nasseau and the carnival private islland. Thier island is nothing to write home about the chases are old and nasty the buffet is weak and the water next to the beach if very rocky and a lot of coral. My partner is teacher so are also in educaton. I usually try to work out and like to eat breakfast and lunch on the deck of the sensation and other boats of that are similar. If interested HMU here or text me agt 260-433-6692 or email me at bundi356@yahoo.com