Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 17th, 2017, 06:24 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to gaycruiser Send a message via Yahoo to gaycruiser
Default Gay male couple of harmony of the seas 4/15/17

Two guys, 55 and 65, looking for other gay, gay friendly people traveling on the Harmony of the Seas out of Fort Lauderdale, April 15-22. Let's meet !
Old February 27th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Familiar Face

hey guys. I am not yet on the cruise. I need a roommate to go. I don't want to pay the supplement. Do you have a friend that might like to go if they could cut the cost?

I am a teacher on vacation and that is my only time to go. I am 55, look 45 and in good shape. Running a 1/2 marathon this weekend and a tough mudder in May.

Hit me back either way please at "whosup4fun@gmail.com"

Thanks,

Erick
Old March 17th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to FLCruiseLover
Default Hello Erick

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachwest View Post
hey guys. I am not yet on the cruise. I need a roommate to go. I don't want to pay the supplement. Do you have a friend that might like to go if they could cut the cost?

I am a teacher on vacation and that is my only time to go. I am 55, look 45 and in good shape. Running a 1/2 marathon this weekend and a tough mudder in May.

Hit me back either way please at "whosup4fun@gmail.com"

Thanks,

Erick
I am also looking for a cruise cabinmate too I am single and alone would like to go on cruise
I am in Florida
Old March 23rd, 2017, 04:35 PM
Familiar Face

Hey guy . I am not on that cruise but on the Freedom of the Seas leaving Ft. Lauderdale on APril 15 to APril 23 to eastern Caribbean. Looking for rooommate. Write to me at "whosup4fun@gmail.com" and lets see if we can make it happen.