Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

Old May 9th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Skype™ to FRogers
Default Grand South America

Am new to this site and already posted in the general thread, but realize I probably should have started here. I'm celebrating another big birthday (70, 9/16) and wanted to do something on my bucket list. Now that I'm retired, my cruise buddies have all moved on and I've been going the single supplement route when I do sail. This particular cruise is a 60 day RT from Ft Lauderdale on 1/24/18 and visits 30 ports with a 2 day stop in Rio during Carnival. It's the longest cruise I have ever signed up for, but if I don't do it now, when? To take advantage of the Island Princess promo which recently expired, I put down a deposit so that free gratuities were applied. That is an $800+ savings and would also apply to a second guest. I really want to take this trip and if I cannot find a compatible share, I will swallow the bitter single supplement pill!