Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 11th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to FLCruiseLover
Default Male looking for male cruise cabinmates

Hi anyone here interested to share a room I am a single man 36 years old would like to go on the cruise but can't afford to go alone. I'm looking for a man between 30-65 years old none smoker
I am currently in Florida
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old July 18th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Familiar Face

Default Can contact me at dennisexter@gmail.com thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLCruiseLover View Post
Hi anyone here interested to share a room I am a single man 36 years old would like to go on the cruise but can't afford to go alone. I'm looking for a man between 30-65 years old none smoker
Thanks
Old July 18th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Familiar Face

Default Im at dennisexter@gmail.com text or call 5702909211 thanks

Is like to go send some ideas thanks Dennis 570 290 9211
Old August 2nd, 2017, 12:10 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to huskyital

Hello I am in New York I am a gay male who is 65 years old I am a nonsmoker I had a good partner for cruising for three years but he met someone with a lot of Money. I had really enjoyed his company and it was friends with benefits but I have to deal with the fact that it is over . I am a really nice guy very considerate and caring and I can send you pictures and more information if you email me at Huskyital@yahoo.com
This is Frank in New York
Old December 14th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Thanks
Hi, I’m a 62 yo man travelling solo on the QM2 Jan 3 NY -Southhampton for 7 nights, I have a Queens Grill suite booked and paid for, my original companion cant make it,,
Old December 16th, 2017, 10:50 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokinvar2 View Post
Hi, I’m a 62 yo man travelling solo on the QM2 Jan 3 NY -Southhampton for 7 nights, I have a Queens Grill suite booked and paid for, my original companion cant make it,,
Old December 16th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruise companion

Hello, I am a retired professional 70 years old and would like to join you as your discreet friend and who know in the future , I am well travelled ,if fact I took this same cruise from New York to Cape Town in a Queens grill suite . I have a small apartment in London and a small house on a Greek island so I tend to travel quite a lot.So if your considering me as a cruise mate perhaps you can contact me on my email sandyuk52@yahoo.com kisses Pavlos
Old December 20th, 2017, 01:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavlos View Post
Hello, I am a retired professional 70 years old and would like to join you as your discreet friend and who know in the future , I am well travelled ,if fact I took this same cruise from New York to Cape Town in a Queens grill suite . I have a small apartment in London and a small house on a Greek island so I tend to travel quite a lot.So if your considering me as a cruise mate perhaps you can contact me on my email sandyuk52@yahoo.com kisses Pavlos
Why don’t you email me at lokinvar50@gmail.com
Old April 16th, 2018, 12:29 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Thanks
Are you still looking for a cruisemate? I'm a 58 year old male...I'm looking for a platonic cruise-mate for a 2018 summer cruise. I'd love to do a Scandinavian/Baltic Cruise, but, like you, I'd like to share the cost with someone else. Please let me know if you're interested. Jamie
Old April 19th, 2018, 07:20 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Thanks
Old April 19th, 2018, 07:22 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi. I have book on Celebrity Equinox for feb. 9. I am alone and would love to share the cabin with an interesting men.
Old June 9th, 2018, 08:23 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Thanks
I have a nude (clothing optional) cruise booked Jan 25 for 9 days.
If your interested please send me ptivate message.
I'm 37 male
Old September 10th, 2018, 11:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hello how are you doing

Hello how are you doing my name is Nick I'm 51 yrs I'm 6'1 200 lbs medium build brown eyes and black hair I have never been on a cruise and I would love to go on a cruise to either Bahamas or Cancun Mexico i would like to know if you are interested please contact me if you are interested frankiegilliard55@gmail.com thank you
Old September 14th, 2018, 01:20 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guko2019 View Post
Hello how are you doing my name is Nick I'm 51 yrs I'm 6'1 200 lbs medium build brown eyes and black hair I have never been on a cruise and I would love to go on a cruise to either Bahamas or Cancun Mexico i would like to know if you are interested please contact me if you are interested frankiegilliard55@gmail.com thank you
I just emailed you