Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 2nd, 2018, 03:23 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Ovation of the Seas Sydney to New Zealand 14D 4 Feb 18

Happy to go single but would be nice to meet some friends and new people on the ship gay or straight, young or older, impromptu.

Mid-40 male, Malaysian Chinese background living in Sydney for over 20 years. Corporate financial management background now enjoying working in education in business schools. Resourceful, companionable, reliable, ethical and independent traveller.

I love the live jazz and musical theatre scene, casual to fine dining with wine, have a flexible, adaptable, nurturing, and slightly impulsive personality. I keep fit by going to the gym and have been told I look more a guy in my early 30's, whatever the relevance of this could be....

Happy cruising!

Want to check out that gigantic Ovation of The Seas departing Sydney 4 Feb 18 to New Zealand for 14 days.

Sydney Swan

Last edited by sydneyswan2015; January 2nd, 2018 at 04:05 AM.
Sponsored Links