Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

Old January 1st, 2019, 04:00 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for a cabin mate or champion? Lets Talk.

I am looking to book 1 or 2 cruises during each 2019 & 2020. I have not booked as yet. Iím interested in the Caribbean and Mexican Rivera. I prefer longer cruises of 7+ days with my lines of choice being Norwegian and Carnival.
I am a 60's gay male who has done a few cruises in the Caribbean. I am seeking a younger (25-45) gay/bi male who might be interested in sharing a cabin on one or more cruises. I sometimes travel with a friend but mostly travel alone and would enjoy companionship and to avoid the double charge or more expensive Studios that are offered. Would be great to find another male to share a cabin with. Iím Clean, respectable and a non smoker. If you would like to explore this further drop me a Private Message and we can take it from there.