Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Health at Sea
Register Forgot Password?

Health at Sea Questions on the treatment of sea sickness and other cruise-related health topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 18th, 2000, 07:21 AM
John Burns, R.Ph.

Default Notice

I want to thank the publishers and editors of the Cruisemates website for allowing me this space to help anyone with health and treatment related questions. I have been doing this while I've been employed as a manufacturing support professional for a major pharmaceutical producer. However, I have resigned my position with this company, to accept a position with a home-health care provider, in which I would actually practice pharmacy again.

So, I have no idea what kind of time I will have to answer your questions right now, but I fully intend to continue to provide information as you request it. There may be a little interruption in my being able to access this website for the next couple of weeks, and some questions may not get answered right away. Please be patient, and I promise that I will be back here to answer your questions.

Happy cruising, everyone!

John Burns, R.Ph.
Sponsored Links
Old October 18th, 2000, 08:18 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default RE: Notice

John:

Congratulations! Wish you all the best in your new position!

Terri
Old October 30th, 2000, 04:27 PM
First Mate

Default RE: Notice

John, I wish you well in your new job! Thank you for your kind attention & response when I had questions about "No-Jet-Lag" . Anne
Old March 18th, 2001, 06:58 PM
Bhw

Default Re: Notice

Maybe you can help me with some advice. We are taking our 11 year old daughter on a cruise in a couple of weeks and she has never cruised before but has had minor car sickness. Does this necessarily mean that she could get motion sickness? Some friends of ours bought some pressure bands at a local drug store and they did fine. What about ginger?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.