CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (
-   Health at Sea (
-   -   cinnarizine (

Stuart A. Lawrence January 1st, 2001 01:26 PM

How can I obtain antihistamine/anti-vertigo medication cinnarizine? Marketed under the name Stugeon, by Jannsen, I have not been able to find it, except as Surpetil, in which it is combined with another (but sedating) antihistamine. Cinnarizine is an excellent med for motion sickness!

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1