Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Holland America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 25th, 2001, 11:48 AM
bayhook

Default flash sale

What is a HAL flash sale? Just curious, as I am already booked on a HAL cruise departing in November for Panama. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old July 25th, 2001, 02:37 PM
Passenger

Default Re: flash sale

A flash sale is a sale for specific ships & itineraries for a short period of time - usually one week. After that date, the cruise goes back to regular pricing.
Old July 27th, 2001, 09:49 PM
Carol Ann Westbrook

A flash sale is a special discounted fare on specific cruises on Holland Ships. For our December 13, 2001 sailing, a 10-day cruise through the Panama Canal, from Fort Lauderdale to Costa Rica, we were able to get an outside cabin for 1579.00 Canadian, including taxes. I found the fare on the Holland America website and booked it through the Cruise Professionals in Toronto, Ontario.
Old September 11th, 2001, 05:15 PM
First Mate

Hi Carol,
Did you book the air through HAL as well? We are almost certain to book the same cruise, only the Nov. 23 cruise and would also be flying out of Toronto. I don't have any information on the actual flight i.e. direct as opposed to layovers. Thankyou for your help. We have not had the pleasure of cruising with Holland America and the Amsterdam looks fabulous!