Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Holland America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 25th, 2003, 12:17 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to donald
Default HAL El Yunque Rain Forest Bus Tour ?

My wife & I will be sailing on the Maasdam & have the opportunity to book the HAL El Yunque Rain Forest Bus Tour in San Juan. We have heard that the Bus Tour HAL Excursion is much better than booking a tour through a " guide " or HAL " walking " tour & would like to hear from anyone who has taken the HAL El Yunque Rain Forest Bus Tour Excursion re: the ' pros ' & ' cons ' of the Tour ? .......We would also like to hear from anyone who has booked any other Tours in El Yunque that they felt should not be missed ? .......Thanks, Don & Noel
Sponsored Links
Old August 26th, 2003, 01:22 AM
Joe R

Default Re: HAL El Yunque Rain Forest Bus Tour ?

Went on the rain forest tour in July through Carnival. I am assuming that HAL uses the same company. The tour was good, except for the ride. We spent 45 min each way going to the forest. The forest was nice, but I was not falling to the floor in amazment of it.Through the tour, we only got two hours at the forest and it was not enough for the cost of it. However, if you go private, make sure of the time on the tour, you don't want to miss the boat...

Good luck,
Joe R
Old August 26th, 2003, 10:16 AM
thoth

Default Re: HAL El Yunque Rain Forest Bus Tour ?

last year I did the walking tour and found it very nice. Talking to folks who did the bus tour suggested to me at least that the bus tour was better than the walking. It seems they saw more!